Emerald's Backstory (Part 1)

This is BBLovesStory's (Bianca) OC,

Name: Emerald Zola
(Emerald means: the emerald stone and Zola means: earth)
Gender: Female
Age: 20

Powers: Earth dragon Slayer, earth-make magic and healing magic

Relationships:
• Henriette; Earth dragon and is Emerald's dragon parent.
• Unknown parents or siblings.

This is what she looks like:

(And sometimes her eyes are green, blue or brown, all pictures do not belong to me)

Backstory:
It all happened on the 7/7,
It was a beautiful day in the mountains, the air was fresh as always and the dirt filled my nose.

I walked up to an opening in the mountain and walked in, "Henriette can you teach me the secret arch of the earth drago-" but when I realised her sent was gone, I was scared.

" Mama..." I quietly said but she was not answering. (By the way Henriette is the Earth dragon queen, and raised Emerald since she was 1 years old) I fell to the floor crying, "M-Ma-Ma, where are you!" I decided to search for her in the cave and in the mountains but I could not find her. Days and days went by and she never returned. So I sent my self at the age of 8 on a journey to find her.

6 years later I had mastered earth-make magic and in that time I created my own spells with my Earth dragon slayer magic: such as 'Earth Dragon Scales' and 'Earth Dragon Tail attack' but I never master the Earth dragon secret arc., even though it was written in a book Henriette gave me.

When I was at the age of 16, I had been employed by a mining company and have been working there using my magic. 3 more years later I collapsed the entire mine shaft just using my 'Earth Dragon Roar' and was fired, but I was told to go and join a guild that was known for all of its destructive power. "Fairy Tail" said the manager. So, I then set myself out west, for Magnolia.

When I had arrived in magnolia I was already lost and had to ask somebody for directions. That's when until, somebody bumped into me, "H..Hey, do you mind?" I questioned the drunk woman. "Sorrr~*hup*~yyyyyy" she answered back, " My name is Cana, yo~*HUP*" she hi-cupped again, "My name is Emerald...are you by any chance.... drunk..." "y~*HUP*", "ok any way can you tell me how to get to the Fairy Tail Guild?" I asked politely, "Um...SURE!" She says drunkly.