Job

Lucy POV

We were on the train and headed for a small town.
"It is more peaceful without Natsu here. It must be comforting for you?" I asked. "Yes, but when we were younger...Natsu was like a little brother too us, and I guess he still is? But when we needed to go on more dangerous missions for more money, he became less and less attached. I guess it's normal, but.....we kinda missed the old Natsu. But now I know he his fine and can look after himself. Even if he is a rambunctious scamp." Sighed Ashleigh as she looked out the window, Emerald patting her cat.

"What's her name?" I asked Emerald hoping for a little bonding moment. "Orchid" she replies with a strict tone. "Mines Emma." Says the cat next to Ashleigh. "Well it's nice to meet the both of you!" I smile. I look at Orchid and she looked really familiar to Happy. "She's his cousin." Said Ashleigh. "Did you just read my mind?!" I say shocked as if she had sidekick powers. "Yes? I use telepathy magic, remember?" She reminded. "Oh! Right sorry I forgot. I haven't met many wizards with two Magic's." I explain. "Really?" Asked Emerald, shocking me at her sudden response. "No." I answer back as Emerald just had a shocked face, but matured quikly, going back into her straight posture.

"Why does it shock you so much?" I asked. "Oh we have met many wizards that have multiple Magic's." explains Ashleigh as the train comes to a holt. "We're here!" Screams A purple cat and flys out the doors. "*sigh* there she goes again!" Sighed Emerald and runs after her. "Orchid seems to be much like happy in the excited way." I exclaim as she laughed and agreed. The three of us walk out to meet a Emerald chasing a police man around the station.

"Emerald!" Yells Ashleigh as Emerald stopped. "He called Orchid stupid!" Yelled Emerald pointing at the police man, having a terrified look. "I-It was the cat miss, the cat told me that I was stupid and then I said it back to defend myself. Please! Don't hurt me!" Said the police man. "Orchid! Is that true??!" Asked Ashleigh. "N-N-No!" Stuttered Orchid. "I'm sorry sir for her idiotic behaviour. Please..." Said Ash as she searched through her side bag, "Take this as an apology...". She handed out a bag of jewel. "Oh why, apologies accepted" smiled the man and took the bag. "Ash! That was all our traveling money!" I say as I slump. "No, I figured somebody would do something like this so I grabbed an extra bag." Ashleigh explained.

"Why do you have to be so much like the flame brains cat." Sighed Emma as she flew to Orchid. "Am not! Becuase I'm purple." Smugged Orchid. Emma just rolled her eyes and we walked to our client.

"Thanks for meeting with me" greeted the client. "Quite a nice place you've got here sir" says Emerald. "Thank you, but, it is going to be less aesthetic soon." Sighed the client. "There are oggers down in the back streets of town, destroying everything. And soon...the entire town." Sadden the client. "I want you to take them out, before anymore people could get hurt." Explained the client and he gives us a reading chart of resent attacks. "They are much smarter than your regular ogers, so becareful..." warned the client and we walked to there next attack. "Something seems to easy?..." I mutter to the girls and they nod. Soon after we heard a loud THUD!

"That's not a good sign...." we say in union.

_______________________________
Sorry for such a short chapter, but with school just starting and tests coming up, We can't promise on when we will be updating. So for now, If your waiting on the story's, I suggest you check out some other story's on these accounts while you wait.

BBLovesStorys
KaylahSammaWrites
&
FairyTail_Shipper_12

That is all,

BBLovesStorys is out~