Orchid and Emma

Ashleigh's POV
My eyes squinted open to see a bright orange light in the horizon outside my window. "Morning" I yorned. But it was quiet, I look to the corner of my room to find my little Emma. "Aww~, promise me you will never stop being such an adorable cat!" I say rubbing her stomach. Just like all the dragon slayers, we all had our cats.

I had a shower and got changed into a simple outfit. I did my hair and grabbed my bag and headed for the guild, but before I did Emma pull on my leg and pleaded, "Can I come, I want to come with you". Then she did the baby doll eyes, "Sure let's go". I say walking out the door with Emma flying behind me. On the way there we bub into Emerald and Orchid, " wanna go on a job," Em asked. "What already!!! But we just got here!" Screamed Emerald's cat Orchid.

Orchid:

Emma:

"Yes, but this could be the chance to bond with the new Fairy Tail wizard" I say

"Yes, but this could be the chance to bond with the new Fairy Tail wizard" I say. "Ok I agree with Orchid, we just got back an-" Em started backing out as I cut her, "Emerald, why don't you like about Lucy?" I asked. "It's not like I don't like her, but I don't like it when people get snoopy" she said with a pouting face. "You don't have to answer every question she asks, she's just curious" I noted and she nodded her head. "Fine, I'm coming but if I had enough I'm taking Orchid back home with me!" Em. yells and we walk to the guild.

"I can't wait to challenge Lilly again!!!!" Screamed Orchid. "Sounds like you and Lilly are really hitting it off" I smirked, Orchid blushed red across her face, "It's Not LiKE That!" She screamed. "Emerald! Ashleigh is bullying me!" Cried Orchid going to Emerald. "Jesse has Happy been teaching you how to be a cry baby" said Emma as she defended me. "Hey it's not my fault he's my cousin!" Orchid through back.

Me and Emerald exchanged looks, "Great there at it again..." I say as we arrived to the guild. "Yes we're here!!!" Yelled Orchid as she flew in and screamed, "Lilly!!!!! Fight right here and Now!!". "Oh great....." Emerald face palmed and blushed from embarrassment. "I accept Orchid" said Lilly.

Emerald's POV
"Oh great...." I say face palmin in embarrassment. Soon my cat turned into her human form.

 Soon my cat turned into her human form

(A/N: My God, Fucking Badass yo)

"I accept Orchid" said lily as he transformed into his cat form too. Clashing and clanging of swords rang through the guild as they fought. I walked over to the board and Ashleigh got Lucy. "Hmm.....these are way to easy" I sigh as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gripped it and pulled the person towards me, flipping them over and onto the ground. The dust cleared and I saw blonde hair. I grab there hand and it was Lucy. "Oops, I'm so sorry Lucy! You just scared me an-" I was cut off by her wincing voice, "Nah! It's fine, I should of thought twice". She had pain expressed on her face.

"So have ya picked a job yet?" Asked Ash. "Argh! Nope." I said as I looked to Lucy. She was looking at one that had really high pay. "Hey how about this one!" Said Lucy as she handed me the one that she was looking at. "We need help in getting rid of some oggers. We will pay 10,000 jewel and a celestial key." I read out. "Sounds fine" I say as I go to Mira and get the job. "Have fun guys!" Smiled Mira as she waved bye. "Seya Mira" we said as we got train tickets for tomorrow.