Welcome Back?

Nobody's POV
All was happy in the Fairy Tail guild, until "Hey, Ice Princess get back over here" A salmon hair Mage called out, "What did you just call me, Flam-brain!," yelled back an ice wizard. BANG!CRASH!

Meanwhile, outside the guild...

"Guess there still fighting....*sigh*, ya would have think they would have matured just a little bit?"said a strange hooded figure, "Well we might as well finish it before Erza has all the fun" said another cloaked wizard.

The big, brown doors opened peering light into the guild. Two figures walked inside and stopped at the doors, "Who are these bone-heads!" Yelled the wizards. A tiny, old man walked up to the people, "How was the job requests girls?..." asked the old man. "Quiet fun actually Gramps!" Said one of the girls dressed in the green hoodie. "Yeah it was," said the other.
This is one of the hoodies the person is wearing:

Here is the second figures (but with sandy blonde hair):

Natsu POVI walked up to gramps and asked, "Who the heck are these guys gramps??!", I questioned really confused on why there scent reminded me of somebody I know

Natsu POV
I walked up to gramps and asked, "Who the heck are these guys gramps??!", I questioned really confused on why there scent reminded me of somebody I know...

"Sigh~", huffed out one of the girls, "dilusional as always". "Girls, can you introduce yourself to Natsu who you are for the, I think it was...300th time!" Yelled gramps, clearly angry at someone?.

"Yes~, but he'll get anoying." Huffed the mage with the blue cape. She started to pull away her hoodie, showing her sandy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. "Natsu its Ashleigh and-"
I cut her off yelling, "EMERALD! FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!," charging at her with ultimate speed. She of course doges it and I threw a wing attack, cutting just the fringe of her hair. "Good one Natsu" she said, I decided to stop and look for Lucy, but I couldn't find her. Aww, I wanted to introduce Lucy to the girls. "Hmn? Where could she be..." I talk to myself while walking to the bar to drink it out.

Emerald's POV
Hmm, what's up with Natsu? He usually wants to fight the entire afternoon. All well, finally I get peace and quiet this afternoon. "That was quick!", said master, " what was quick?" I questioned confused...

"The fact that you girls came back in 5 months and a half, after taking one of the 1000th's jobs" answered master with a wide smile. The entire guild went silent, with there mouths hanging open; shocked. (😲)

"Stop Staring it's rude!" I yell and they go straight back to there activities, probably whispering how I will become the next Erza. YA right! I'm not that strict, nor deadly. I've been here for about, 2 years now and I'm already 'that' important...*sigh*.

Ashleigh's POV
I walked with Em (emerald's nickname) to a table. We got some food when Mira was finally finish talking with a bright blonde chick, properly new after Em and I went on that job.

"Hey Em, she looks nice let's go and say hi." I say telepathicly, " hahaha so now you want to stop acting shy!" Em teased. "Oh shut up," I shsh her, everyone was looking at me with the a suprise face. "Ash," Em said out loud, "yeah," I whispered, " you did it again," Em continued, "Huh?" I say confused. "You spoke out loud again" sighed Em. I pouted and said telepathically, "well at least I can go through people's thoughts, unlike you".

"But seriously, we should meet her," I reminded her, "she seems like a nice person". "Ok, let's go" Emerald bursts up with a smile. So, we carried our selfs to the bar and sat on each side of the blonde haired woman. I raise my hand and called, "one drink for Em and I". Mira then went and made the drinks and slides the drinks to us, "Thanks, Mira," I say with a smile.

Emerald's POV
As I chunked down the drink Mira made, I turned to the blonde lady and say, "Emerald, nice to meet ya," while pulling a hand out. She easily takes it and responds, "Names Lucy". "And on the other side of you is Ashleigh", ash waved hello and went back to her drink. "What's up with her" Lucy asked. "She's a shy one" I explained, then ash yelled, "Am not". I threw a yell back at her, "Are too!". "AM NOT" She argue back. we argue for at least an hour because no one cause get between us even Erza but Grams stop us before we started using our magic.