Natsu has feelings...

Emerald's POV
We sat there talking with Lucy for hours, who knew Ashleigh could bond with somebody so quickly.

Everybody knew that Ash was too shy to talk to anybody, but had incredible power under neath that shield of shyness and stubbornness. "Hey I'm not stubborn," Ashleigh complained telepathically. "Oh so now you want to admit your shy but not stubborn" I talk back to her telepathically..., "So if you don't mind, I would like it if you could get out of my head." I yell out loud.

I turn to Lucy and tell her, "don't let her get in your head, she can use telepathy. It's scary when somebody can read your own mind." Lucy looked at me then Ashleigh, "ok..." she said and asked, "So what type of magic do you have?". Her head turning to me, "I use multiple magics." I say with a strict tone, "What type of magic do you use, other then telepathy, Ash". I look at ash, for her to not tell her what magic she uses. "Ash...she could use it against us". I try to calm my voice while speaking telepathically to her, "yeah, but she's a FairyTail member, and who ever is, then there family". Ash yells back at me, out loud. "Argh!", I yell," I'm going to my apartment". I say walking out of the guild and slamming the door behind me.

Ashleigh's POV
Wow, I know she can be harsh....but that's just down right mean. I thought. "Did I do something?", Asked Lucy, obviously worried. "No. You did nothing wrong. It's just...she takes some time warming up to people". I say to calm her down. But I lied......She is an outgoing person...sure it takes time for her to respect people...Like me...but she always comes around. I hope.

"So, what magic do I use huh?", I say to change the subject, "I use Water dragon slayer magic, and telepathy". "Oh, so your like Natsu over there", she says point to flame brain, or otherwise known as..."oh the dumb ass, Nastu?". I question, "pfft...he wishes he could be me". Lucy's eyes split open," how powerful are you then.." she said, terror in her eyes. "Powerful enough to take out Erza in one hit or two with my sword," I explain. "What!? No your joking", asked Lucy.

" No she not Ash and Em are the strongest of our few strongest wizards" butted in Natsu, his arm draped over Lucy's neck. I smirked..."Oh no, no no no no no." Screeched nastu as he saw my smirk. He knew what type of look I was giving him, "sooo~, nastu I need to talk to you about something privately. Sorry Lucy but this conversation is going to have to happen another time, I will come back later but I have Arrons to run" I say as I grab natsu by the colour of his jacket, before he could escape my little talk. "Na, that's fine, see you ash" and she went back to her milkshake. I drag nastu to a dark room underneath the stairs wich led to masters office. "So if I'm not correct, I could tell by your body language, that when you went up to us, I mean Lucy, you opened your body." I told nastu.

His face obviously not getting what I just said, "argh!, it's as clear as day Natsu," I say annoyed, " You like Lucy~" I tease. "No I don't" huffed Nastu, his face blushing. "Yes you do~," I continue to tease him. His face now putting Erza's hair to shame.

"I'm surprised ya haven't asked her out on a date yet" I think, "or is the flame brain too scared she's going to put out your fire." I tease him again. "Well, I'm going to go to the job request bored, seya!" I say waving at him.

Nastu's POV
Ok, I know Ashleigh was messing with me but, was it true? Did I really think of Luce that way.