Gratitude

Ashleigh's POV

I saw Emerald take off into a direction. I started to follow her as I told Lucy to help the injured. I saw her in front of a guy, her with a sword at his throat. Then he started to disappear. He seemed to be related to the ogres but why would she let him go? "Emerald!" I called as I hopped over the stone I was hiding behind. She turned around and smiled. Guess she was trying to hide the fact she was talking with him. "We need your help with curing the people who were hurt. Are you up to it?" I Asked.

She seemed to not want to mention the person so I let it slip. "Uh....ya sure," She said dusting herself off. "I would need a lot of rock though. So could ya get me some? Also, I think I know what is causing the ogres." She stated, as I started to pick up the rocks and dragging them into a pile. Once I was finished I informed Em, and run towards to Luce with the injured to start to heal them.

"Hey Lucy, can you get me some water for me? I'm getting drained." I asked my fellow friend. "Yeah. Right on it." As she runs to a water fountain. I got up from finishing the second last injured and one to go. The energy flows through my fingers to the last injured person. 

Emerald's POV

"You two go ahead and get the reward, I'll help the towns people rebuild there houses to as best as I can." I called to them, Ashleigh looked in my direction with a somewhat questionable look before taking Lucy too the client. "My dear, you don't have too, our towns men can do the work. You saving us from those Ogre's was th le-" "Mam, we were part of the reason for half of the destruction of this place for fighting the ogre's. So please, allow me to at least clean up after myself. I men, what guest would I be then if I left my destruction with you?" I cut her off, then excusing myself to fix this mess.

With just a stomp I built back up the entire village, except for the roofs, doors furniture and anything other than an earth based rock. "I'm sorry that I can't add roofs, but I hope this can give your town a head start" I smiled to the lady, she just stood there smiling and repeatedly bowing and thanking me. "like I said its really no problem..." I was starting to get embarrassed from all the attention I was getting from the towns people. 'God I hate being in social places' I grieved to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip to the train station~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meeting back up with Ashleigh and Lucy we boarded the train back to magnolia. Seating in a carriage. I went to warn Lucy of what happens to us on transport before my eyelids slowly got heavy and I fell asleep.

Lucy's POV

"Wow, Emerald must be very tired after that." I stated to Ashleigh, but she shook her head, "No it's what happens to us in transport. We don't know why, but we just say its because of our magical power, to rub it in to the other dragon slayers :3" she finished, pursed her mouth into a cocky smile.

"I too might fall asleep soon so try to wak-" then she too fell asleep. "Geez, at least they don't have to suffer like Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel. I hope Natsu hasn't brought anymore trouble to the guild since I left"

***********************************************************************

Thanks for all the views, where up to Two hundred, Thanks, we know this sort of writing isn't popular, but we thank you for your time to go through our story, even if it takes some of us forever to update. HAHA