Chapter 12: A Second Chance

The guilt of kissing Brandon was eating me alive. I didn't want too, but yet, I didn't want too stop.

Tyler soon came over and surprised me. He lifted me in his arms and spun me in circles. "Where the hell you been? I've called you all day." He laughed.

"Sorry, i must of left my phone upstairs." I lied.

"It's alright baby." He kissed me. "You want something too eat?"

"No thanks. I already ate. I was just hoping I could spend all my time with someone else." He winked wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me over and over.

He diserved so much better than me. Someone who was loyal, honest, and not a cheater.

"Brandon came over earlier yesterday." I told him. His eyes became worried. "And?" He said calmly.

"He wants to become more apart of this family. He wants to take care of me...And be the father." I said. Tyler sighed. "I thought he lost that chance a long time ago." He said. I shrugged. "He seemed really sure. He went too therapy and..He changed." I sighed.

Tyler held my hand. "Does it make you happier? That he wants to be the father?"

I nodded.

"Alright then." Tyler was making this so hard. He was being so sweet. "Something else happened." I said. "What?"

"We kissed." I told him. Tyler stood up. "Hes a dead man."

I quickley caught his arms and pulled him towards me. "Tyler don't! He realizes that i'm with you and he respects that. You trust me right?" I asked.

"Of course." He whispered. "Then please. Pretend like I never told you."

"Darcy I can't just pretend that he never kiss my girlfriend."

"Just please? He wants to be a part of the baby's life and I don't want to risk that. I need all the help I can get. You AND Brandon." I told him. Tyler pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head. "I love you, Darcy. I want you to be safe."

"I love you too, Tyler. And I am safe. But you have too trust me."

"I do trust you. It's Brandon I don't trust. I'll just have too live with it. I'll be okay."

I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Thank you." I told him. He leaned down and kissed me.