Chapter 3✧The fight

Every day Anna would wake up at 6:30 to get ready and make it to work for 8 o'clock sharp. She wasn't late once to afraid to lose her job and she couldn't afford that. Anna started to understand more the community. She was loving a normal life, like she wanted. She was making money, lived in a small motel, she was able to get by on her own. She was also able to buy herself a navy blue long sleeve shirt that she would wear all the time, even under her white work shirt so no one would see her scars.

Everyday at 5:00 after work Anna would make her way to the boxing gym near the car wash. There usually wasn't many people when she would go and she liked it that way. Anna would use the boxing gloves they gave at the gym. None of them really fit her tiny hands but she made do. Anna did a quick warm up. She ran around the gym, did some jump rope and then made her way towards the punching bag. She would watch youtube tutorials to learn how to do some boxing moves to then try out when she went to the gym. She started punching the bag and also tried this new kick move she saw. After a while of punching, she took a brake. She looked around and watched as one guy with large arms and shoulders punched a bag with ultimate force. Anna wasn't half as strong as he was. She continued to punch the bag, she saw from the corner of her eye a man walking near her. He was watching her. It made Anna feel uneasy but she didn't let that distract her.

"You're not to bad" suddenly said the man.

Anna stopped hitting the bag and turned around to look at her. She saw a look of surprise come across his face. She looked down straight away, she wasn't sure if it was because of her glowing eyes or the scars on her face or both.

"I've never seen you around before until this week" he then added.

"I just moved here" Anna responded quickly wanting this conversation to end.

"Where did you learn to box?" He then asked

"I just started" Anna said

The man seemed surprised "yet you seem experienced"

"I watched a couple of youtube video's" Anna added

The man laughed. "There are video's for everything today"

A small smile appeared on Anna's face. "My name is Anthony Jones, I'm the owner of the gym, but you could call me AJ"

"I'm Nina Hadler" Anna said.

"Are you german?" AJ then asked

"Uh yes" Anna answerer

"I've always wanted to go to Germany" AJ added. He was very nice, very friendly. Anna liked him, there aren't many nice people. "I see some potential in you. I could help you train, get better."

"I'm sorry but I don't have the money to pay for a personal trainer right now. I have just enough for the gym alone" Anna replied

AJ nodded, he wasn't going to try to persuade her. "Well then, keep up the good work"

Anna smiled and kept on practicing. Before the sun was completely set, Anna got her things and made her way back to the motel. She would usually take a different route everyday trying to get to know the city better. It was also a good way to see what's around her.

"Come on!"

"Yeah!"

"Hit him! Come on!"

"Lest go!"

Anna heard these guys shouting. Curious she followed the sounds to see what was going on. There was a cercle of about eight guys surrounding two guys in the middle who seemed to be in a fist fight. Anna watched from far to see what was happening. One of the guy's who was fighting had blond'ish hair as the other had black hair. The black haired boy threw a punch towards the other that ducked but was then punched in the stomach. The black haired boy then threw his arm around his neck and held him in a head lock. The blond'ish boy grabbed his legs and threw himself on his back. The black haired boy lost his grip and was moaning in pain. The blond haired boy got up and threw his arms up in the air with victory. The eight boy's around him were cheering but the one with black hair got back up and didn't seem happy at all. He grabbed the other boy and spun him around and punched him straight in the face. The blond boy fell to the ground as the other jumped on top of him and kept on punching him in the face.

"Stop! Stop!" The blond boy shouted "Mike! Stop"

The eight boys didn't try to stop them and just watched. Anna's heart was racing, she couldn't let that blond boy get beaten up like that. She pointed her hand towards the black haired boy shooting a ring of cosmic energy towards him. He flew off the boy and hit the ground. She then created a cosmic force that made all of the eight boy's standing fall to the ground. The blond boy was barely conscious at this point. All of the boy's jumped back up and made a run for it leaving the blond boy on the ground.

"What the fuck was that!" Exclaimed one of them.

"I'm not staying here a minute longer!" Said another.

Once they were all gone Anna left her hiding spot and ran towards the half unconscious boy. She dropped to her knees and put the boy's head on her knees.

"Hey! Wake up! Wake up!" She said shaking him but he wouldn't open his eyes. Se put her fingers on his neck to make sure he still had a pulse, he was still alive.

It was dark now and she couldn't leave him here. She had to bring him back to her motel, but she couldn't carry him he was to heavy. Anna stood up, she didn't seem to have much pf a choice. She looked around making sure there wasn't anyone. She created an orb around the boy and lifted him from the ground. She made it follow her all the way back to the motel. She was afraid someone would see her, she practically ran back to the motel.

She got the key to her room out of her pocket and opened the door. She directed the orb with the boy in it towards the bed and let him fall onto it making the orb disappear. She got a wet cloth and started to clean up the blood mark his his face. She then let him rest. Anna sat on a chair she put next to the bed. She ended up falling asleep on it and didn't wake up until the morning.

"What the?" Said a voice that woke Anna up. It was the blond boy. He turned his head and practically fell out of bed when he saw Anna. "Who the hell are you!" he shouted

Anna got up "hum hi" was all she managed to say. They boy seemed to be freaking out. "Where am I and who are you?" He asked

"I'm uh Nina and you're in a motel" she answered

"A motel, did you kidnap me, is that what this is" He said

"Kidnap? What no! I helped you" Anna replied

The boy seemed to be hyperventilating. "Helped me?" He asked

"You got in a fight yesterday. I found you half unconscious on the street and brought you back here" Anna said to him.

The boy started looking around analyzing the place. "How do I know this is true" he said

Anna rolled her eyes "oh comeon! Yesterday you were fighting a boy with black hair and he knocked you out as eight other boys watched"

The blond book seemed to e starting to calm down. "How did you know that" he said.

"Are you serious right now. How did I know that. I just saved you. Which means I was there which means I saw you fight that boy" Anna answered, she started to get annoyed.

The blond boy took a breath and turned around to face the bathroom. He walked inside and looked at himself in the mirror. His face was badly bruise and his lip was still was bleeding a little. The blond boy peaked his head out of the bathroom and looked at Anna. She was sitting on the bed looking up at the ceiling. The blond boy finally walked out.

"I guess I should say thank you" he then said

Anna looked at him "I guess you should" she replied

"My name is Peter by the way" He said