Chapter 21✧It's me

Anna was sitting on the living room couch while Geyr, Wanda and AJ stood infront of her. Stark was no longer at the house, he had left that morning. Anna was still shook about what had happened and what she had seen still a little confused. 

"It was deffinetly a mind trick" Wanda said to everyone "But from how Anna described it seemed like a mix of telepathic manipulations. That boy that she said she saw was manipulation her mind by uploading information into her, giving her knowlege of his location by showing the mental hospital you went to. At the same time he used some type of astral projection to show himself and communicate to Anna. He linked his mind to hers" Wanda explained to everyone.

"That sounds about right, Alexander is a mental manipulator." AJ replied 

"How do you know this boy?" Geyr suddenly asked 

Anna turned her head and stared at AJ. She knew he a bit of the story but just a small piece. She knew AJ tried going to look for him, he did have one of his old files. 

"It was a long long time ago. When I would go out looking for people like us that were taken by people like Hydra. This was before I knew about Anna. I heard about this boy who had been on the run for a very long time. He was very wanted by Hydra, apperently his powers could cause a lot of damage which made him valuable to them. I went searching for him and I did find him. I found him in mexico, he was staying in this abandoned house in a small village. He was only thirteen years old. He was so afraid and when he saw me walk into that house he was scared of me and did things that just scared the living shit out of me. The things his mind could do. He made me see my worst fears. They all came to life in that room but that's not whats important. He was able to read me and see that I was here to help him and so he was going to let me. I was going to bring him somewhere safe but Hydra found us and they took him, they thought they killed me but they didn't" AJ explained

"But I just don't understand something. One, how did he know we were at the mental hospital at all and two why send me the message, how did he know I was with you" Anna said to AJ.

"He probably sensed AJ was there. The boy made a mental link with AJ before so he would know when his mind was somewhere. Why he sending you the message is a question I can't answer" Wanda replied for AJ

"Listen, I don't care who the message was sent to. Alexander is in that mental hospital and I'm getting him out" AJ said to everyone

"Lest go now, you'll get Alexander and I'll get Peter" Anna said to AJ. 

AJ stared at Anna for a long time. They didn't make a plan on how to get anyone out and now they had to get two people out of there. It was AJ who wanted to take the time and figure out how to do this properly without making a mess but now that he knew Alexander was there he just wanted to save him. Seeing that boy all those years ago so helpless made him want to protect him forever, AJ felt like Alexander was his responsibily just like Anna.

"Okay lests go" AJ said to Anna

"Woah woah woah!" Exclaimed Geyr "Wasn't the whole reason you didn't get Peter out the first time was to find a plan so when you went back to get him no one would die and nothing would explode" 

AJ didn't say anything because all of that was true. 

"Don't worry, we'll get out clean I mean, we do have Wanda after all" AJ replied

AJ got Wanda to come with them. He knew that with her powers they would be able to get in no problem. The biggest problem they had was the fact that it was the day and they could be spotted on the streets. After hours of driving they made it back at SFMH. Anna put on those sunglasses AJ gave her last time. They walked out of the car and walked inside the mental hospital. It was the same women who was there the other time standing at the front desk, she didn't seem to happy to see them there.

"No, not today, my boss is here" The women said to them

"I think you're going to change your mind pretty quickly." AJ said to her. 

Wanda got closer to her and put her hand next to her head. The women's eye's turned red, Wanda was manipulation her mind.

"Follow me" The women said like if she was a zombie who didn't have control over herself. She took the key's out of her pocket and opened the door behind her. Like last time they followed the women all the way downtairs into the solitary rooms.

Wanda kept the women thightly under her spell. She wasn't going to let her slip away. 

"which one is Peter?" Wanda asked Anna

Anna pointed at the door of the room where Peter was being kept. Wanda made the women open the door. Once it was open Anna walked inside. Peter looked up at her as she walked closer to him. She went to touch him, she wanted to take that stupid jacket off of her but when she put her hand out towards him Peter backed away.

"Peter? Peter it's okay I'm just here to help you" Anna said to him.

She reached out again and this time he stayed still. She put her hand on the jacket and held it thigh until her radiation melted a part of it away and she was able to rip it off of him. 

"Come on lest go" Anna said and helped Peter up. She started walking out thinking he was following her but when she turned around he was still standing there staring at her in such an awful way.

"Peter?" She said. Peter put his hand out and a strong force sent her flying out of the solitary room and sent her crashing on the wall. 

Wanda who was currently making the women unlock Alexander's room got scared not expecting the crash and lost concentration and the women was out of control. "Anna!" Wanda shouted

"What the? how did I?" The women said while looking around. When she saw Wanda standing behind her something in her mind clicked "I know you" She said but before she had the chance to do anything else Wanda got control of her again.

"Anna! Anna! What the hell!" AJ shouted and ran towards her. He picked her up from the ground and stared at the dent that her body made on the wall. AJ turned around and looked at Peter who was walking out of solitary with hatred in his eyes. 

"Hey there Peter. No one is here to hurt you" AJ said putting his arms out in a cautionairy way hoping he wouldn't do anything else to hurt Anna.  

With another strong force Peter sent AJ flying away from Anna. He turned his head and saw Wanda staring at him. She was about to send a beam on energy towards him but in a second he ran up the stairs. There was a loud bang and the whole room shook. 

"This isn't good!" Wanda cried out...