Chapter 18✧SFMH

Anna's vital's signs were now normal. The cancer was no longer affecting her body and all the scars that were on her body mysteriously disappeared. Her body looked healthier as if she was reborn. Everyone was standing around her bed waiting for her to wake up. Her skin was no longer neon blue but she was glowing in a way. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, something about her definitely changed, everyone knew that and the only way to find out what changed would be when she woke up.

Anna's eyes slowly started to flicker open. They could instantly see the colour of the bright green and blue back in her eyes. She started to looked around while squinting her eyes because the light in the room was to bright. AJ smiled once he saw her awake and grabbed her hand so she could know he was there. A small smile appeared on the side of her face.

"I want to stand up" Was the first thing Anna said

AJ looked over to Geyr who nodded his head. AJ put his hand under Anna and helped her sit up and then helped her get on her feet. Anna started to walk and AJ kept holding her hand for support. She walked towards the door of the room and walked out. Geyr, Stark and Wanda quietly followed her. Anna walked towards the living room while analyzing the room's she was passing by. It was clear to everyone that she had no idea where she was. Anna sat down on the couch in the living room and stared up at everyone that was there. She had not noticed Wanda there until she was standing right in-front of her. Anna didn't say anything just yet, she just stared at Wanda.

"I wanted to come find you Wanda. But I wanted to get my life together first. I missed you so much" Anna said to her.

Wanda smiled "I missed you too Anna, I'm so glad you are okay. When I heard you were sick I was so worried. I'm so happy you're okay, that you're alive" Wanda replied.

Both girls smiled at each other. Anna looked down at her feet and turned her head towards Geyr who he too she hadn't seen in so long.

"Thank you for everything Geyr. You've saved me so many times. I wish I knew how to pay you back" Anna said to him

"You do not need to worry about that" Geyr smiled

Anna then turned her head towards Stark who she was the most surprised to see here.

"To he honest with you, I didn't think the next time I would be seeing you would be in these circumstances" Stark said

"To be quite honest with you too Stark, I didn't think so either" Anna replied with a grin.

"How are you feeling Anna?" AJ asked

"I'm feeling, well. I don't feel sick nor any pain. I feel normal" Anna answered

"That's good" AJ replied with a smile, he was so relieved.

There was a long moment of silence. As happy Anna was to be okay and to see everyone again after so long something came up in her mind. A name. She thought of how she got here, the very beginning of everything. She thought of Peter. Anna didn't remember much about how she got here nor about what happened in between but she felt like there was something important piece of information that was missing in her mind.

"I need to go back to San Francisco" Anna stated

"Now?" AJ asked

"Yes now. Right now." Anna replied

"I don't think that the best idea" AJ continued

"You don't understand AJ, we need to go back" Anna added

"She doesn't know" Stark murmured back at AJ

"Doesn't know what?" Anna asked over hearing what he had just said

"Anna, right now we are in a safe home away from everything. We can't just go back to San Francisco. Not after what you did" AJ told her

Anna laughed but not because it was funny more because what he said was so typical. Of course she had done something that meant she couldn't go back. How many people did she kill this time was all she was asking herself. Nothing ever seemed to change with her. She was always causing destruction, ruining lives, killing people...

"Please, tell me, what is it I did that was so bad can I know!" Anna's heart was pounding

"Before you had passed out, you let out a strong beam of radiation that blew up half the university. When you let out this beam there were other people in the room with you and well no one died but..." AJ started

"But what?" Asked Anna

"But the ones that were in the room were all affected by radiation poisoning. One of the boy's inside that room was hooked to a machine that started to malfunction because of the beam. He didn't get any radiation poisoning, but something else..." Stark said

"He's talking about Peter isn't he?" Anna cut in.

"Yes Anna he is... Anna, the radiation beam and the malfunction caused Peter grave pain but also... abilities. He's currently locked up" AJ finished

"Locked up? Why is he locked up?" Anna asked. Her heart was racing. That didn't make sense. Did they lock him up for obtaining abilities. So many things were racing through her mind. Was it because of her he now had abilities. Did she do this to him. Did she turn him into a monster too. She had to see him, she had to find him, she had to see what she had done.

"AJ please I beg you let me see him! I have to see him! I have to see what I've done" Anna begged.

AJ looked over at Stark, then at Geyr.

"Let her go see him, but she must come back here straight after, now that the world know's Anna is back. People might be out looking for her" Stark said

AJ and Anna got into a car and started to drive back to San Francisco. By the time they would get there it would be night time and it was better like that. AJ wasn't a fan of the idea of Anna going out. Not only because it was dangerous and people might not want her back there but also because she was just cured and no one knew if she was actually completely the same as she was before.

After hours of driving AJ parked the car in front of San Francisco's Mental hospital or SFMH for short.

"What are we doing here?" Anna asked

"This is were they locked up Peter" AJ replied

Anna looked at the institution in horror...

Author's note:
Wow what a chapter guys. Anna made it and reconnected with all her old friends! All in all a great chapter. What do you think Peter is doing in a mental hospital? And what do you think is the missing piece of information Anna seem's to be missing. Tell me what you think in the comments and please vote and share this story with your friends!

-Dalila