Part 10: Let Go

A/N: Here we go, there's going to be many more Dash moments! Hope you guys like it! Just a reminder: I do not own supernatural, sam or dean or any other characters/plot lines from the show. I do own my own characters and my plots!
-j.k

ASH HAD NEVER BEEN IN A CLUB BEFORE TONIGHT

ASH HAD NEVER BEEN IN A CLUB BEFORE TONIGHT. She had styled her shoulder length blond hair in loose waves that frames her face. She wore a black long sleeve top that was tight around her chest and loose around her narrow hips. With Wyatt's assistance, she had cut holes to match the holes she made in her jeans when she had fallen, resulting in the jeans looking distressed.

"You okay?" Wyatt asked at her side. He was a tall shadow holding her hand, dressed all in black. They walked through the foggy, dark club, through a echo of music and bodies.

"Yeah." She replied, her hazel eyes skimming through the large club, looking for any sign of Ky or Lia.

Sam and Dean were waiting outside, ready. It was Wyatt and Ash's job to lure Ky and Lia outside to a back alley, somewhere private where they could execute their part.

"Why did he want to meet here?" Ash asked loudly over the music. She felt like eyes were all over her.

Wyatt's eyes were flickering across the hundreds of faces crowding into the room. A few passing women stopped to glance at Wyatt, noticing his exceptional good looks.

"Dunno." He mumbled. "Maybe we'll find out."

Ash bit her lip. She paled to think of what the night would bring. For some strange reason, she hoped Dean was close. She felt safer when he was around, even if his stubbornness was impossible .

Ash felt a cold hand close around her upper arm, causing her skin to prickle uncomfortably. She gasped, her heart spiking. She turned, expecting to see Ky's cold black eyes staring through her. But it wasn't him.

It was Lia.

Her eyes were dark from heavy eyeliner and shadow, the irises a matching charcoal color. Red lips parted to reveal yellowing falsified teeth. Her skin was chalk white, stiff like marble. Her tall, full body was clad in a simple black swing dress, revealing her pale neck and collar bones. There was a smear of red- blood- on her chin.

"You came." She said smiling between Ash and Wyatt.

"Of course we did." Wyatt said, meeting her eyes boldly.

Lia drew Wyatt first close, pressing a kiss to his cheek generously. Next, her cold palms came to Ash's cheeks, where she pressed another kiss.

"Until you called, we didn't know if you were alive." Lia said with contempt. "Everyone else...was killed. Those hunters-"

"I know."

"But how did you escape?" Lia asked, holding one of Ash's hands and then Wyatt's in the other. "Ky and I were out on a hunt and came back to the carnage."