Stigma

Blue's mundane life took a one-eighty turn when she moved to Korea, something that both frightened her, but mostly thrilled her. She never imagined that her unpleasant first encounter with the school's heartthrob Kim Taehyung, who first appeared to be arrogant and cold, would lead to an unexpected friendship. As they grow closer, secrets from Taehyung's past starts to unfold and she finds herself entangled in a situation impossible to escape from. Will Blue be able to mend Taehyung's ruptured soul? 

Or will the process leave her broken, instead?  

♣ 

To all my fellow ARMYs and Taehyung stans,

this one is for you.

(Oh, and some people from exo might join the story too ;3 )

Notice: Contains bad/strong language  &  18+ content in some chapters [those chapters will have a warning in the beginning]

If you're up for a rollercoaster ride about a love story infused with hormone-filled teenagers, typical highschool drama, jealousy, love-hate relationships, kisses under the fireworks, mild sexual frustration and ski-trip adventures -- then strap your seatbelt on, prepare the popcorn and holy water and get ready; because "Stigma" is  that  fanfiction that will deliver all the iconic cliché fanfiction moments that will satisfy your cravings.

♣    ♣    ♣

Stigma Playlist:

Stigma  --  BTS
Think Hole  --  B.A.P
Jealousy  --  Monsta X
Love Me Do  --  VIXX
We Like 2 Party  --  BigBang
Go Back In Time  --  SF9
Blind  --  B.A.P
Hurt  --  EXO
The Romance Is Over  --  VIXX
Badbye  --  VIXX
Don't Leave Me  --  BTS
The Truth Untold  --  BTS 

♣   ♣   ♣