13 | Horrors

So.. I came accross this amazing book called "Ruptured "

And it totally blew my mind

And it will blow away yours too

So this chapter is dedicated to the lovely author of "Ruptured" a.k.a. NebulaJ, please do give her amazing book a chance, I promise you won't regret it!

Oh and this chapter is 6k+ words. I'm so sorry but I literally had no idea how to cut it down or divide it without breaking the flow. So grab a snacc and brace yourselves..

♣   ♣   ♣

It was around six pm when I woke up from my "nap" that turned out to be an almost three hour sleep. Naturally, I started running around the house like a madman to get things done before Taehyung got here. I had managed to take a quick shower and assemble an outfit consisting of a pair of black, skinny jeans and a gray hoodie before I suddenly heard a knock on the door which made me freeze mid-motion.

What the hell?

I throw a glance at the clock. Six thirty. Don't frickin' tell me that..

My hand wrap around the handle and I slowly open the door, only to reveal an ever handsome looking Taehyung standing behind it with a cheeky smirk plastered on his ethereal face. As my mind couldn't properly process that he was standing in front of me, all I could at the moment was to stare at him while blinking rapidly.

Again, what the hell?

"Uh, aren't you going to let me in?" he asks after a while.

"It's not seven," I confusingly state the obvious. He lets out a chuckle before flashing me a crooked smile.

"I know. I'm craving cake," he says with a shrug.

"You want cake now?" He keeps staring at me with a innocent smile. How can this man in front of me be handsome, intimidating, sexy and cute -- all at the same time?

I chuckle as I shake my head at him. "Tae, you're so weird." I step aside, letting him into the house. He takes one step in and then looks at me for a moment with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I ask him after closing the door.

"The thing you said," he murmurs.

"..What did I say?"

"You called me Tae."

Oh, I didn't even realize I did. It just felt natural to say his name like that, since we're friends. Or at least I think we are.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize. I don't have to call you that if you don't like it," I explain nervously as I start walking towards the kitchen. He follows me, close by my side.

"It's okay. I like it. I don't think anyone has called me that before so I was just surprised," he says calmly with a chuckle at the end.

When stepping into the kitchen, I motion him to take a seat by the kitchen island while I'm taking the cakes out of the fridge. After placing them on a counter, I prepare a knife before turning around to face Taehyung -- whose eyes are mesmerized by the cakes before him.