07 | Beer Pong

A/N: the moment you've been waiting for....

BAEKHYUNS PARTAAYYY LETS GET THE DRAMA GOING

(imagine the areum & blue dancing like jimin & tae in this vid x'D)

Prepare your snacks because this gon' be a long chapter

♣   ♣   ♣

"And... there! My friend, you are now officially ready to head out," Areum squeals with overflowing enthusiasm after applying the finishing touches on my makeup and hair. My lips immediately reveal a wide smile as I study my reflection in the mirror. Areum is grinning with pride, excitement written all over her flawless features. Ever since the party was announced, Areum and I had thoroughly planned our outfits, hairstyles and we even watched countless of beauty gurus on Youtube to gather as much inspiration and makeup skills as possible, in order to make this night memorable.

We both don't usually wear makeup, which is why we decided to enhance our features with a natural finish -- the result was not disappointing. I even managed to persuade Areum to allow me to curl her hair, since she told me she'd never tried it out. And oh boy, she's drop-dead gorgeous. Since she's been taking selfies for the past half hour, I suspect that she appreciates my work of art. However, the clock was ticking and we were already late, so I unfortunately had to interrupt her little Beyoncé moment.

"Areum, please, we can take lots of pictures later!" I remind her with a laugh, waving my hand in front of her phone to cover the camera. She puts away the phone at last, but to my surprise she embraces me in a tight hug instead, almost suffocating me in the process.

"I look like a totally different person, all thanks to you! Thank you so much!" she squeals as her body leans more towards my own, which resulted in us sliding off the edge of her bed and land on the carpet with a thud. Then we both roar with laughter as we lie on the floor, with her still hovering over me.

"I can't breathe..!" I wheeze out after our endless giggling finally died down. After she lifted herself off of me, she grabs her phone again and shoves it in front of my face.

"Can we just take one last pic before we leave?" she pleads cutely, pouting while batting her eyelashes at me in a seductive manner. I playfully roll my eyes at her request, but I obviously couldn't say no when her adorable side was on display, so we position ourselves close to each other and flash wide smiles before snapping one photo.

"This is definitely going up on my instagram," she says with a satisfied smirk. "What should the caption be?"

I pretend to think for a moment before suggesting, "How about 'The moment before I was brutally murdered by my friend because we're two hours late to the party, hashtag RIP, hashtag Swedes are scary'?"

My sarcastic comment caused her to immediately drop her phone and jump out of the bed, before grabbing her purse and heading towards the door, while exclaiming,

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"You guys finally made it!" Baekhyun exclaims ecstatically when we step into his house. "What the hell took you so long?"

I shoot Areum a glare, which she obviously ignores as she shrugs off her jacket and throws it somewhere on the floor before turning around to face Baekhyun. "So, how many are here, then?" she asks curiously as we start making our way towards the source of the music that was blasting on full volume.