19 | Stay

Sweden is a winter wonderland right now and I'm loving it

♣   ♣   ♣

Meanwhile Taehyung was chilling in the bath like some sort of God I apparently have to babysit, I decided to change his bedsheets as they probably haven't been changed these last couple of days. I also decided to throw in some clothes that seemed too used and left the basket filled with laundry in the laundry room. Afterwards I prepare some fresh clothes for him which I am now carrying into the bathroom. Before entering, I softly knock on the door twice to warn him that I'm coming in. I peak my head through the gap I opened to check if the coast was clear before letting my whole body inside. His eyes are closed and he seems to be sleeping soundly. My lips automatically curve into a smile as I approach him and carefully place the new clothes down on the lid of the toilet.

"Tae, are you awake?" I whisper carefully. His eyelids flutter open for a second but closes again right after, then he nods once. "We have to wash your hair," I tell him, making him open his eyes again. "So can you sit up a little more for a minute?"

He does what I say while I reach for the showerhead and turn the water on. Then I place it above his head with a slight angle and rinse his hair thoroughly. When his hair is all damp, I squeeze some shampoo onto the palm of my hand before dividing it evenly between both my hands. Then I gently starts massaging his scalp and hair, being careful not to let the lather get close to his eyes. I notice his shoulders relax as his body slump down lower into the warm water. A chuckle escapes my lips at the adorable sight. He really seems to enjoy this.

"Do you like it when someone massages your scalp?" I ask almost teasingly. He lets out a throaty, moan-like sound as he nods. And now my cheeks were of course flaming up because that sound he just made was really freakin hot.

"Apparently I do," he mumbles, his voice was extra deep and soft, causing shivers to spread across my arms and through my spine. I bite my lower lip to avoid inhuman noises to rumble in my throat because of how goddamn hot he sounded. It honestly amazed me how he always effortlessly managed to make my hormones go crazy.

After massaging the shampoo into his hair for roughly five minutes, I rinse the lather off making sure that the hair is completely clean.

"Okay I think you're clean now, so I'm going to empty the bath. But we have to rinse the foam off your body. Do you think you can do it yourself?" I ask him. He slowly shakes his head, indicating that his answer is no. I inwardly scream in agony, because this means that I have to be the one washing him. How the hell was I supposed to do that and not see his dong?! It was practically impossible.

Panic slowly starts crawling over my senses as I'm trying to figure out how to do this in the least embarrassing way possible. Then I got an idea.

"Alright. You turn on and off the water when I say so. I'm not going to look at you while I'm doing this so you obviously have to guide me. Got it?" I say with determination in my voice. He smirks amusingly at me. Oh I totally know what he's thinking. But I am not going to show any sign of weakness.

Without a word, I grab the showerhead and remove the plug so the water flows out through the drain. When the bathtub is halfway empty, I close my eyes and blindly search for his shoulder with my free hand. First I flinch when my hand gets in contact with his damp, warm skin, but quickly relax when I realize that I have found what I was looking for. I let my hand rest on the same place as I tell him to turn on the water. As my ears recognize the sound of water patter against skin and the metal of the tub, I start moving the head around while my other hand was travelling up towards his neck. Like this, I could easily navigate where the water was hitting him and thus letting me rinse his body completely.