22 | Adventure

♣   ♣   ♣

It's an unusually peaceful Tuesday evening -- the total opposite of what this entire day had been like for my mentality. The day began with snoozing my alarm one too many times, which naturally had resulted in me sleeping half an hour too much. I rarely overslept, but the only time I did I of course had a goddamn math test that exact day. Arriving to school just in time for the test, hyperventilating, I got stared down by both my teacher and my classmates in disapproval -- as if their opinion of me could get any lower than it already was.

The test was hell.

Four hours of just pure torture, brain black-out and panic followed. To make things even more excruciating; my stomach decided it was a bit too quiet in the room, so it produced loud growls during the remainder of the test. A mental note that was then engraved for the rest of my life was to never skip breakfast ever again.

The second test in some miraculous way had managed to be even worse than the first one. And for some reason I was still alive after the last four hours of utter continuous torment.

When the day had finally come to its end, I was as dead as I could be after leaving the school grounds, praying to every god I could possibly come up with that I would get hit by a car on the way home so I could finally escape this agonizing reality.

But now peace has fallen upon my once raging nerves, and my body is currently slumped on my bed in front of some Noragami in order to restore my sanity after the extremely long and stressful day. Now I was free to finally relax and only look forward to the fireworks festival that was taking place in just a couple of days.

It was safe to say that I did not under any circumstance have any plans to leave the comforting presence of my bed for the rest of my life.

At least I thought it would be just another boring Tuesday evening until my phone let out a noise out of nowhere.

This person better be dying if they're interrupting my precious alone-time.

From: TaeRude
What are you doing right now?

Or this person could be Kim Taehyung.

To: TaeRude
Just watching some Noragami, why?

From: TaeRude

Look out the window

With an exasperated groan, I roll off the bed and make my way towards the window. I immediately freeze when I notice one very familiar car parked right in front of my house. My heart starts pounding against my chest as I hurriedly type another message with slightly shaky hands.

To: TaeRude
What the hell, what are you doing here?

From: TaeRude
I'm taking you on an adventure

And that's how I suddenly ended up in Taehyung's car on a Tuesday evening.