27 | Dramarama pt.2

Sorry for the delay! I didn't realize how long this part would get, in my head it was going to be half as long as part one but I again managed to stretch it to almost 7k words ((: Can someone stop my brain

So gogo grab a snacc and pour yourself a steaming cup of tea..

.. because shit is about to go down.

♣ ♣ ♣

Everything happens in the blink of an eye.

I don't even have time to think before Taehyung charges towards Jimin, forcefully pushing him up against the wall while closing his fist on the collar of Jimin's shirt.

What the fuck.

All air is knocked out of my lungs as I feel the panic start rising within me. My heart twists at the sight while my mind is screaming for me to do something. But I remain momentarily frozen on the same spot and just stare in shock.

Oh shit, oh actual shit this is bad.. oh this is so bad.

After pulling myself together and I rush towards the intertwined boys to release Jimin from Taehyung's rough grasp, and Jungkook also reacts quickly by pushing in between the boys to separate them. I successfully manage to hold onto Taehyung's waist and force him away from Jimin, while Jungkook stands in front of the smaller male, staring intensely at Taehyung.

"Don't," he threatens with his jaw clenched. "We don't wanna make a scene now, do we?"

With my hands wrapped on Taehyung's arms, I can sense his muscles untense slightly and we both look around us and finally notice the obnoxious stares from the people in this room.

Without saying a word, Taehyung yanks his arm away from me and storms out of the kitchen. I don't even give them one last look before immediately darting after him.

"Tae! Tae just please listen to me," I exclaim behind him and to my surprise he whirls around to face me. We now stand in a deserted hallway and just stare at each other for a moment. My heart shatters in my chest upon seeing his eyes burning with anger and disgust, and I urge myself not to start crying.

"Did you kiss?" he demands with a hoarse voice. "Did you and Jimin kiss?"

I bite my lip in order to prevent the tears from forming in my eyes before answering, "Yes. He kissed me."

"And you kissed him back?" His voice grows weak in the end. The vulnerability behind his eyes and voice breaks me even further, causing me to really struggle to remain composed in front of him.

"... I did," I admit, clenching my jaw and looking him straight in the eyes. Sorrow flashes across his entire features and I finally let my eyes gloss up with tears.

"When did this happen?"

I swallow hard. "Three weeks ago."

He snorts emptily, no humor or emotion whatsoever behind it while he shakes his head. "So that's what you did when you 'studied'," he says with a completely empty voice, airquoting 'studied' with his fingers. "I can't believe you."

Anger suddenly starts boiling inside me, causing my fists to clench. "It happened once, only that time. Why are you so mad at me for it? Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked, we never made anything official." He flinches slightly, now realizing that I'm finally going to bring up the subject he always avoids as soon as I start hinting about it. "Whatever it is between you and me, was always just that; between us two. No one knew. And you never had the fucking guts to talk about it! The least you can do is to at least admit that you're embarrassed of me or something."