10 | New Friends

A/N: My second year in uni starts tomorrow yaeeyy (kill me) so I won't be able to update as much, but I will try to write as much as I can when I have time ♥

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter and I wish y'all good luck with school !

♣   ♣   ♣

My whole Sunday basically consisted of studies and anime watching. Focusing on what I was doing had been difficult, of course, since my brain gladly had yesterday's events on repeat like a little cinema in my head. It especially recalled Taehyung pushing me down onto his bed, hovering over me and I'm not even going to finish this sentence because I'm already quaking at the memories.

Chills.

Like a jolt of electricity running through my body, every time he appeared in my mind he left my spine in chills. He certainly did make me feel some kind of way. Excited. Nervous. Happy. Anxious. Scared. Confused. The effect he had on me was something I couldn't even begin to explain. It's quite nerve-racking, to say the least.

I suddenly thought of Areum, remembering that I promised to tell her about the hickey. This secret of mine has been kept inside me for too long, I had to tell her everything. Sending away a text asking if she had time to talk, I patiently wait for her answer but not needing to wait too long since my phone already started ringing a split second after it was sent.

"Damn you're fast," I chuckle into the phone after pressing accept on the call.

"Well duh, you've kept me waiting for too long. Now tell me about that hickey!"

"Wow calm down, I'm sorry! Brace yourself, this might take a while.."

And then I explain everything, from the beginning. At first I told her about that first detention when he leaned in on me, then that one time we snuck out, without mentioning the roof, and explained how he started acting different. Then I tell her about our fight and how he later had apologized to me. I quickly add my encounter with Jimin at the library and when we met again at the party. Lastly, I tell her about the pepero game and how Taehyung had pulled me into that bedroom after pushing Jimin away from me.

"He pushed me against a wall, leaning into me like he was going to kiss me or something. That's when he left the hickey on my neck and he said that I belong to him and stuff like that. I'm just so goddamn confused." I breathe out the last sentence, breathless after talking non-stop for twenty minutes.

Silence engulfs us. I nervously wait for her words of wisdom, mentally preparing myself for the wave of scolds she's going to hurl at me.

"Holy shit," she eventually breathes. "My friend, I have no idea what to say."

I left Areum speechless. Okay, my entire situation is officially really bad. I release a frustrated groan.

"Areum, he's driving me insane! Is this normal? Has this happened to others before?"

"To be honest I don't know. I've actually never heard about him behaving this way before. The part where he dragged you away from Jimin was particularly unusual. Those guys never get involved with each other's flings. But Jimin's behaviour was weird too! He's super good at persuading girls, like really freaking good at it. And it's unusual that he talked to you for that long, they all normally just get it over with. My best guess at the moment is that it's something about you that they both want. But I wonder why.."