ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ

Mr. And Mrs. Johnson have been married for eight years now without any issue. It wasn't easy but their love kept them going. And finally,God heard their pleas.

Mrs. Johnson is now pregnant. Words alone are not enough to express the joy they felt when the doctor announced the news. Mrs. Johnson was short of words. All she could say was "Thank you Jesus" and that became a song that never left her lips.

Mr. Johnson, on his part took special care of his wife. He didn't allow her to do any worknot even to lift a pin. Mrs. Johnson is the owner of the biggest clothing store in town, so she didn't have to quit her job.

When the baby was eight months old in the womb, Mr Johnson also took leave from work to be with his lovely wife and their unborn child.

A month later, Mrs. Johnson went into laborher husband fidgeted all over the place silently praying to God to help his wife.

The cries of a baby from the room of his wife helped calm Mr Johnson. He went in later to see his wife and child, grinning from ear to ear. He saw the baby lying peacefully in her little cot. Her soft black hair laid flat on her head. She turned and gave him a smile revealing her toothless gums. Her eyes were filled with warmth and her skin so delicate he was afraid of touching herlest he hurts her.

The arrival of the baby girl made Mr and Mrs. Johnson  very happy. God has finally answered their prayersHe never sleeps. He just does things in His own time.

Eight days after the child was born, the child was named Omotara.

Tara, as she was fondly called, grew up to be a very beautiful and intelligent girl. She was very friendly and thus, loved by all. In summary, she was a girl every parent want their child to associate with. She was over pampered though been the only biological childMr and Mrs Johnson adopted a son while waiting for theirs'.

Several years passed and time came for Tara to write her entrance exam. Of course she did well and came out in flying colors. Every body especially her parent were proud of her. She got admission in to destiny_college and was performing excellently —well, before friends led her down the wrong path.

NOTE

"DESTINY COLLEGE" IS THE NAME OF THE HIGH SCHOOL TARA WAS ADMITTED TO. SHE IS MEANT TO USE 3 YEARS AS JUNIOR STUDENT AND 3 YEARS AS SENIOR STUDENT.