Ćɧąקŧɛř ŋıŋɛ

This chapter is dedicated to Nugget34 for been the first to read and vote for my previous chapter.

After home management class, I hurriedly packed my books inside my bag. Where do I begin my search for Jane now? Sarah decided to go North while I chose south. We need to find Jane. I just hope she's alright. But when we got out from the home management lab, Jane was outside. Her back cushioned against the hard concrete walls of the lab close to the door as she scanned through the faces of the students streaming out of the lab. Her face beamed with smiles as she set her eyes first, on us.

"Hello girls! She said cheerfully making her presence known. One wouldn't believe she was the same person who had the emotional breakdown less than an hour ago. She's now back to being JANE - The strong, tough girl nobody wants to mess with. Little does one know that behind the tough girl facade is a broken, fragile and love deprived thirteen-year-old girl.

"Hi! Sarah answered.

"I heard you are good in algebra, can you replace my "X" without asking "Y"? Jane asked pretending to be a boy.

"I'm sorry, were you talking to me?" Sarah retorted, playing the game with her.

"No!" Jane frowned playfully.

"Well then, would you love to?"

We all burst out laughing loud as Jane swats Sarah on the arm. We all know sarah can be the queen of sass whenever she decides from been reserved for a while.

"So what period are we having now?"

"Maybe the ovulation period." Sarah sassed and we both burst out into another fits of laugh at the expense of Jane.

Everything is back to normal. There's not even a moment of awkwardness despite the scene that played in the cafeteria 50 minutes ago. Since she wants to play that nothing of such ever happened, who better than her two jolly friends to play it with her.

"Why don't we stop by at Chicken Republic after school" Jane suggested. "Bills on me."

"Oooh... Bless my soul!" Sarah sassed her two hands crossed, on her chest, slightly bending downwards. "Someone here wants the direction of the jist off her. But since she's offering me a free meal at Chicken Republic, I will let it go."

"Really Sarah! Is this how little minded you think of me? She feign insulted- her eyes wide opened for emphasis.

"When one is desperate, one can opt for any available option. Its in cases like this that am glad you love food." Sarah sassed, leaving Jane with a crimson face.

"You guys will have to go without me." I added quickly preventing Jane from retorting, else we won't get to our next class on time. We had already wasted time on the way.

"What!
"Why?
Sarah and Jane expressed immediately in a simultaneous manner.

"Except if you guys are going to wait for me. Have you guys honesty forgotten about my 20 minutes detention after class?"

"Are you kidding me! Don't tell me my baby is going for that stupid detention class?" Jane lamented.

"I'm not sure. I feel like skipping it but am confused. I don't know what to do."

"Then don't do anything." Sarah suggested.

"What!' I exclaimed needing explanation to her statement.

"Since you don't know what to do, them simply don't do anything." She explained, as it it is the most cliche thing in the world.

"Bingo! Jane exclaimed like one who just hit a jackpot. "That's it girl, don't do anything which means - Just Don't Go." She placed emphasis on the last three words punctuating each of them with a pause.