Ćɧąקŧɛř ʄơųř

ɯɛɛҠɛŋɖ came and in a jiffy its gone. Its another school week.

Aarh y do I have to go to school, I asked myself feeling lazy to get up from the bed.I decided to sleep a little and the next thing I knew was that my mummy was waking me to dress up for school. Little did i know that my new friend Is waiting for me in the parlor.

"Oooooooo! mummy let me rest a little" I whined and 😡 pouted my mouth.

"Baby if you don't want to go to school today its ok. I will just tell Sarah that you are ill.

Sarah!! I totally forgot am to take her to school today. I checked the clock and it was 7am. Jeez..😨😨 I must have turned off the alarm when it rang.

It was as if the bed had something bad on it. I sprung up suddenly to my mum's surprise and rushed to the bathroom. Since I don't usually waste time in dressing up, I joined Sarah downstairs in time. I don't want her to be late on her first day at school.

To crown it all, mathematics is our first period for the day. What a great way to start a day. Not that I care. I've treated all the topics on this term's scheme of work on my own.

We arrived at school thankfully 10minutes before the first period and I quickly took Sarah to the principal's office she completed her registration and I couldn't ignore the pairs of eyes staring at us as we made our way to our class. I don't know if Sarah is nervous but if her fondling with her hands would go by it then she's nervous.

The stares increased when we got to the class and they didn't even try to hide it. I just hope Sarah won't go through the "new girl" stress I went though. It's not a good event to recall. I shook my head vigorously as if doing that would take the thought away.

Well I won't let any of those happen to Sarah, I determined. Anyone who wants to hurt her must get through me first.

I led the way to my seat and let Sarah seat beside me. {I seat alone}. Jane walked in after the teacher and she threw me a curious glance before working to her seat. Since Jane is the jealous type, I knew I had a lot of explanations to do.

Nothing unusual happened in maths class. The teacher stood at the board writing things that apparently no body understood. It was a relieve to all when the bell rang for end of first period. Mrs Lisa our literature teacher came in and we began the second lesson for the day. She wrote the topic "daffodils" by. Williams Wordsworth.
She gave us a brief autograph on the author "William Wordsworth" who happens to be an English romantism.

"What a romantic way to cool off the maths ache" I said to myself.

"Daffodils" is a poem. It isWordsworth's most famous work. The poem was inspired by an event on 15 April 1802, in which Wordsworth and his sister Dorothy came across a "long belt" of daffodils. She went on and on about the setting and background of the poem. Finally she wrote the poem on the board:

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed-and gazed-but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought: