Ćɧąקŧɛř ơŋɛ

Beep! Beep!! Beep!!!

I jumped up from the bed suddenly and almost fell to the floor since I usually sleep at the edge of the bed. I sat up still sleepy and wishing I could go back to bed and sleep a little more. I slept late the previous night cause I was so excited that I was finally going to high school.

Beep beep! Beep beep!!

I turned my sleepy eyes towards the direction of the noise only to discover that I haven't switch off the alarm clock.

Aarh! today is Monday. School life begins. Today will be my first day at Destiny_College. I am excited and at the same time worried. High school isn't like elementary school. I will get to meet new friends and people from different places. Being the nerd that I was, i don't usually have friends as most people thinks am too boring to be with.
But all that is going to change now. This is high school. I've got to make new friends and socialize with people.

Up, I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth and took my bath and in 30 minutes I was already heading downstairs to have breakfast with my family who were already at the table.

When I got downstairs, everyone commented nicely on my school uniform
As I helped myself to a bowl of cereals.
Of course am glad my mom had to give me "the talk". Note the sarcasm

"Mummy" I said in a pleading way. "Am sure you wouldn't want me to be late to school"
Of course my dear" she patted me on the back leading me to the car. "And never forget I love you soo much." She planted a loving kiss on my cheeks. "Jesus be with you". Thanks mum! I got into the back seat and soon zoomed off with my driver taking me to school.