Chapter 16

Jorel's POV

I couldn't sleep, my mind was racing.

I hadn't heard from Aron since we got into a fight a few nights ago and he stormed out.

I paced around my room, trying to think of where he could be.

I've already checked his apartment, his sister's place, and anywhere else he could be.

He was nowhere to be found though.

It was probably around three a.m. when I got a call telling me Aron was in the hospital.

I quickly put on a sweatshirt and some shoes, grabbing my keys and rushing out the door.

I got in my car, pulling out of my driveway and speeding down the road.

Right now my priority isn't road laws it's getting to the hospital.

Once I pulled into the parking lot I practically jumped out of my car, locking it as I ran to the hospital entrance.

I rushed to the front desk.

"Aron Erlichman?" I panted.

" room 211 " the nurse replied.

I speed walked to the elevator, going to the second floor and rushing to his room.

When I got there I stood in the doorway, unable to believe my eyes.

" what are you doing here?" I spat.

" I brought him here. " Jeff replied, looking at me.

Aron just sat in the hospital bed, a look of panic across his face.

" well you can leave now, I'm here and I'll be taking him home. " I scowled.

" look, Jorel. If we're gonna fight we have to take it out of the room. Aron is fine he was just having an anxiety stress attack. He'll be okay as long as he's calmed down " Jeff said.  (A/N: an anxiety stress attack is when you get so worked up and stressed you start to have chest pains and trouble breathing. It's kind of similar to a heart attack but no at the same time )

" whatever, he's still going home with me because you're not trustworthy. " I said, bitterness to my tone.

I took a seat on the opposite side of Aron's bed.

" not trustworthy? If I wasn't trust worthy I wouldn't have brought him here, I wouldn't have let him stay at my place the past couple days! " jeff snapped.

Aron gave him a look of panic like that wasn't something I was supposed to know.

" so that's where he's been all this time? " I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"...yes, Jorel. It's where I've been. I'm not going home with you either. Not anytime soon anyways " Aron finally spoke.

" Yes you are. You're going home with me. " I protested.

" if that's what you think then you can kindly leave. I'm not looking to get into another fight at the moment " he replied.

" whatever Aron. Don't even bother coming back to my place then. You can stay at your own place from now on. " I muttered angrily, getting up and leaving the room.

Yes, maybe I was a little harsh.

He looked quite hurt by my words but this was his fault, he could've just agreed to go with me and this wouldn't have to happen.

I huffed as I made my way down to my car, getting in and driving back home.

Hopefully I can relieve my anger by finally getting some sleep.