"Come and watch with me Mama!"

Raven's POV 💜
"I use my cloak as protection from the world. I try my best to keep all of my emotions inside, so that I don't harm anyone if my feelings go haywire. My voice, is always monotone, to show that I'm not weak in any way, and people don't think I'm some frail and defenseless girl. Maybe it's too much though. I want to feel, I want to be loved....
But who in their right state of mind could love a demon?"

I put my notebook down on my bed and sighed. I had no one to pour out how I felt who would truly understand and feel the same way. I'm just that creepy girl that keeps to herself, always have been, always will be.

I wandered out of my room and into the common room. There I found Beast Boy watching TV. I didn't bother to greet him. I began to walk past but I stopped when I heard him say,"Sup Mama." I stared at him blankly and proceeded to walk away from him, but he wasn't having it.

"So no,'Hi how are you?' Don't give me that look, why don't you come watch with me?" He patted the seat next to him on the sofa. I was hesitant, until I realized that he was watching one of my favorite shows. After a while of contemplating my next move, I just gave up and decided to sit down too.
~~~~~
Halfway into an episode, Starfire emerged from her room.

"Hello friends! I am feeling the need to do the hanging of the outs with somebody."

I looked up at her from my spot next to Beast Boy. She glanced at the TV and jumped for joy. "Friend Beast Boy and friend Raven, you guys enjoy this show of TV too? Oh goody! I will go search for the popped corn in the kitchen." And with that, she was off.

A few minutes later, she returned with a gigantic bucket of popcorn.

Then she frowned."Where shall I sit?" I looked at the sofa Beast Boy and I were sitting on and realized that it was only a two seater.

I began to stand up,"Don't worry Starfire, you can take my seat, I'll just head to my room and-"
"Nonsense." Beast Boy cut me off."There's always room for three. Sit back down Mama! Starfire can sit next to you and we can all watch it together."

Starfire lit up and squeezed herself next to me, pushing me closer to Beast Boy so she could fit. Before I knew it, my face was in his chest. He sat up straight and I could feel my face getting really warm. I pulled my hood on further.

He glanced over at me briefly and frowned. "How are you gonna watch the show with that thing on?" He asked. And before I could protest, he had pulled my hood down. "There," he said,"Besides, you look much better with your hood off." This time my face got SUPER warm, and without my hood, he noticed. He just smiled at me and went back to the show.

Instead of yanking my hood back on, I surprised myself by keeping it off. Starfire gasped. "Oh how rude of me! I am not even sharing the popped corns with my dear friends! Here friend Raven, you and Beast Boy can have the rest." She shoved the bowl onto my lap.

Beast Boy licked his lips and reached into the bowl, lightly brushing his hand on my leg in the process. I blushed, yet again, and I noticed he did too.
💚💜💚💜