Decisions, Decisions... Part 2

Beast Boy's POV 💚
I woke up the next morning, staring up at a large, purple blob.

I blinked a few times, trying to un-blur my vision.
Once my eyes had adjusted, I realized that I was under the purple blob.

Oh, and by "blob" I mean blanket.

A familiar scent wafted around me from underneath. It was like a mixture of lavender and honey.
There's only one person that smells this good.

I yanked the blanket off and observed my surroundings, easily recognizing it to be none other than Raven's bedroom.

I didn't really question how I got there in the first place, I was overjoyed nonetheless.
Does this mean she forgives me?

My ears twitched a bit and I noticed the faint sound of what seemed to be water running.

I followed the sound to Raven's private bathroom, unconsciously pressing my ear to it.

It was indeed water.
I really shouldn't disturb her.

I started to walk away, but her voice lured me back to the door.

She's...singing.

Oh that voice, so angelic.
Don't get me wrong, I really do miss her.
It's just... Terra's back.

For I am merely a man, neck deep in a pool of my own emotions.

Raven would say that I am no where near a man, and that I am just a little green boy that's unhealthy obsessed with comic books, junk food, television, and useless, puny action figures.

Okay, I really need to get her back.

Her singing came to a halt and the water turned off.
Crap.

I heard the curtain open and I dashed as far away from the door as I could manage, scrambling to make it seem like I wasn't creepily listening to her shower just now.

The purple blob- I mean blanket- caught my eye.

I morphed into a small bunny and curled up on my pillow, my long ears sat beside me. I shut my eyelids just about, so she'd believe I was still asleep.

The door opened and she poked her head out, her wet hair hanging down, checking if the coast was clear.

She glanced my way, and she smiled.

The door closed, and after about a minute she fully emerged, a small white towel wrapped around her torso.

I could feel my heart rate increasing. She isn't going to...
No, she wouldn't do that.
Even if she thinks I'm sleeping, she still wouldn't change in front of me...right?
I mean, I shouldn't be able to see that.
My hormonal mind will wander!
Control yourself Garfield!

I quickly snapped back into reality when I noticed she had started moving.
She snaked past me, and I got a clear view of her long, pale legs. Tiny drops of water flowed down what was visible of her thighs, and I tried my hardest not to make a sound, therefore blowing my cover.

She made her way to her closet, taking one last look at me over her bare shoulder before going in and closing the door.

I let out a breath of relief.