Popcorn Mishap

Beast Boy's POV 💚
"What exactly do you mean by party?" Robin asked.

We all sat in Robin's room, trying our bests to figure out what had happened the night before.

"Well uh..." Cyborg started,"After he asked I walked into the common room and saw Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy all in there. Raven didn't have her cloak on, and she walked over to me and asked if I wanted some popcorn.

"Before I could answer, she'd shoved the bowl into my arms, jumped onto a table, and started dancing. She was laughing and Starfire was giggling and flying around the room. Then Beast Boy scooped up some popcorn and devoured it right before my eyes, faster than I could blink. He turned into a gorilla and beat his green chest then went back to himself and was rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"I didn't really understand what was going on, so I put the popcorn down and started to slowly back away from them. Starfire flew over and crashed into me. I'd never seen her fly so ungracefully before. I tried to help her back up but she didn't seem to need it, she was back in the air in no time. She giggled and said,"Goodbye friend Cyborg, sweet dreams!" Then she flew over to Raven and they danced together. After that I just shook my head and headed to my room."

I looked over at Raven, and her pale skin had turned bright red. Robin had his elbows on his knees and was rubbing his temples. He then turned to Starfire.

"Star... what exactly did you put in that popcorn?"

I noticed that Starfire's usual smile was no longer there. Instead she looked quite perplexed, like the rest of us.
"I do not know," She responded.

"Why don't we just go to the kitchen and check?" Raven offered. Within seconds we were all up, and heading out the door towards the kitchen. Starfire led us to a counter where she claimed she made the popcorn.

"Try to retrace your steps by making more popcorn exactly like you did last time." Robin explained.

Starfire walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a popcorn packet. Then she took the plastic off and placed it in the microwave for the appropriate time. We all watched her every move.

Once it was done she grabbed a bowl and poured the popcorn into it. She melted some butter and spread it onto the popcorn. Then she reached into the fridge again and pulled out an unfamiliar looking bottle.

I stopped her."Woah woah woah... what's that?"

The bottle was lifted out of her hands by a black beam and it landed right in front of Raven. Cyborg took a close look at it and winced. "Starfire, what do you think this is?"

Starfire smiled,"Why, it's the happy juice of course! I see earthlings having it all of the times and it seems to make them happier, so I poured some onto the popped corns so that friends Beast Boy and Raven could feel the joyful emotions!"

Robin was silent. He lifted up the bottle and read aloud, "Tavi Tequila"

We all gasped in shock.

"Why do we have Tequila?!" Raven nearly screeched.

"Well...." Cyborg trailed off.

"Cyborg! Do you know why there could possibly be Tequila in our refrigerator?" Robin asked.

"Um....?"

"Answer the question, Cy."

"Ok, well, I may have... sort of... asked Bee over once and she came with it and accidentally left it here...?"

"So the three of us had Tequila flavored popcorn, oh joy!" Raven stated
sarcastically.

"So we were drunk?" I asked

"Maybe not..." Robin answered. "Star, how much of the 'Happy Drink' did you put into the popcorn?"

"Oh, very little."

Raven picked up the bottle again. "Um guys... this bottle is almost empty."

"If we had that much alcohol, I doubt we were drunk... we probably blacked out." I said

"That'd explain why we can't remember anything." Raven replied while turning the bottle around and around in her small hands.

"Then how are we supposed to know why Raven and I were barely dressed and why Starfire was in Robin's room."

We all stood there, just as confused as we were before.
💚💜💚💜