"It'll be alright."

Beast Boy's POV 💚
I opened my eyes and found myself back in Cyborg's room, seated next to the rest of the team.

The five of us sat in silence.

It was a pretty weird experience, but I've gotta hand it to Raven, that was some smart thinking.

Robin smiled while trailing his fingers across the back of his neck awkwardly and tried his best to carefully string his words together, but he just settled for,"Sooooo....Did you three find out what happened?"

Raven, Starfire, and I all kind of looked away for a moment, until Stafire smiled sadly and replied,"That is correct friend Robin, we have been enlightened on this situation."

"Then let's get to it!" Cyborg said enthusiastically and cracked his knuckles.

Raven was about to say something, but I held my hand out towards her, signaling for her to stop.

"Don't worry, I got this Mama." I told her with a soft smile.

She turned a deep shade of red, then quickly nodded.
~~~~~
Raven's POV 💜
Beast Boy took a deep breath and prepared himself.

I could sense he was nervous, and I so badly wanted to reassure him that he could do it, and that there was nothing to be afraid of. Then I'd pull him into a warm embrace and gently tug on his pointy little ears, ruffle his dark green hair, and stare deep into his lovely emerald green eyes---

My thoughts were interrupted by Cyborg noisily tapping his metal foot on the ground in anticipation.
"Come on green bean, we don't have all day."

Beast Boy inhaled again, them slowly began.

"So... Raven and I were playing around,"

I let out a sigh of relief.
Thank Azar he didn't include the tickle fight in his explanation.

That would be totally embarrassing.

Starfire lit up,"They were commencing in the battle of the tickles." She added with a giggle.

Just great, she just had to remember that.

Robin's eyes widened, and Cyborg gave Beast Boy a quick nudge to the ribs.

I rolled my eyes and felt my face get really warm. I glanced at Beast Boy and he seemed super focused on his hands, just staring at them.

He looked up and continued.

"I guess I went a little over board, so Raven screamed stop and went all 'psycho' on me, using her powers to pick me up and throw me across the room. That must've triggered my anger or something, because then I..."
He trailed off on his last sentence.

He fixed his eyes on the floor. Star shivered at the thought, and I shifted in my seat.

"Um...what happened?" Robin asked with a concerned expression.

After Beast Boy didn't reply, he placed his hand on BB's back and rubbed light circles.

"It's okay, everything will be fine. Just tell me what happened."

A small wave of jealousy washed over me. I was supposed to say that and make him feel better.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this, I just am, okay!