Decisions, Decisions... Part 1

[ A/N: Disclaimer:
I am not quite fond of... a certain character, so for all of the sensitive people out there...
Sorry, but I show no mercy.
Now, on with the story! ]

Raven's POV 💜
At this point, I wanted to smack Robin so badly.

What kind of leader just lets a random person into the tower? Female or not, that's no excuse.

For all we know, they could be here to kill us all.

My grip on Garfield's arm grew tighter as I watched the door.

It slid open slowly, and by the time it was less than halfway open, I was able to notice her blonde hair and already knew who it was.

The door was now open completely, and there she stood, looking straight at us.

"Hey guys, yah miss me?" She asked with an enormous grin on her face.

I was quite surprised, she actually looked genuinely happy to see us.

Seated beside me, Beast Boy sat, his mouth agape.

He shook his head, not believing his eyes, desperately trying to make it all go away, but even then he wasn't fully capable of assessing the situation.

After just staring blankly at her, he managed to finally get it out.

"T-tt-TERRA?!?!"

"The one and only." She stated, flipping her long, blonde hair over her shoulder.

"B-but...I thought you couldn't remember me!" He turned towards the rest of the team," Or the rest of us!" He turned back to Terra, his eyes wide, hands on top of his head. He pulled his arms down as he literally screamed,"Or anything that even happened before you got turned into stone!"

She shrugged,"That was then, now is now. All that matters is that I remember everything." She began to stroll towards us,"Including the fact that we were together."

Before I could comprehend what was going on, I was on the floor and she had taken my place on the couch next to a disoriented Beast Boy.

"Woah, woah, woah." Robin cut in,"Terra, it's great that you got your memory back and all, but you can't just come strolling in here and expect us all to be okay with it."

She crossed her arms against her chest.

[ A/N: *cough cough* Her non-existing one, *COUGH* ]

She stood and walked over to Starfire.
"Hey Star, aren't you glad to see me?"
Her arms were held out, ready for another of her bone-crushing hugs.

Starfire gently pushed them away, "I am filled with many of the emotions, but I am not entirely sure they are the happy ones." Star said uneasily, rubbing her own upper arm.

Terra groaned in frustration."Come on, guys! What does it take for a girl to be appreciated around here? What did I ever do to deserve this?"

Cyborg's eyes narrowed,"Honey, you don't want us to answer that question."

Terra sighed and flopped down next to Beast Boy again.

"Beast Boy, please help me." She lay her head on his shoulder and began drawing circles on his chest,"They don't like me anymore! But that's okay, at least I have you... Hey, we could finish where we left off, and have a real first date. This time it'll be perfect! Our favorite cafe is still open, w-we could go get some pie, and-"

I stood up abruptly, causing everyone's attention to be pulled towards me.

I stared at her, and through gritted teeth, I breathed,"Get your filthy hands off of him!"