Titan Sleepover

Beast Boy's POV 💚
We were pretty much pooped after the mission, so we agreed to take it easy for the rest of the day and put the whole "mystery" on pause.

When it started getting late, Starfire suggested that we have a mini sleepover, so we decided to all crash in Robin's room.

We changed into our most comfy pj's and tried figuring out where we'd all sleep.

Robin reserved his massive bed all to himself, but Starfire was able to persuade him to share the bed with her.

Once she was out of earshot, I mocked him and said that he agreed a bit too quickly and came off as desperate to "snuggle with Star", but he claimed that it was only because he felt bad about her sleeping on the floor.

I chuckled at how flustered he got.
"Don't worry, I'm just playing with you bird brain. I know you'd do anything for a friend."

Robin just awkwardly smiled and nodded, then dashed away from me, which simply made me laugh even harder.

Cyborg told us he'd be okay on the floor so we folded up a few blankets for him to lie down on.

I noticed Raven wasn't there, which reminded me that I had a sleeping bag in my closet.

"Be right back Cy." I said with a small wave. Then I turned into a fly and buzzed my way out the door.

Once I was inside my filthy bedroom, I tore through my closet until I found my bright green sleeping bag.

I morphed into a dog, held the sleeping bag in my mouth, and dragged it into the hallway. Then I used my hind legs to press the keypad, allowing the door to slide shut.

In that moment I heard another door close. I looked across the hall and saw Raven standing in front of her gray door holding a dark blue sleeping bag.

I turned back into myself and held my own sleeping bag in my arms.
"Well, it's like they say, 'Great minds think alike!' " I said, slightly lifting the bag up for emphasis.

"I don't think someone who still wears a onesie would be in the great minds category." Raven remarked with a small smile.

"Hey! They're comfortable!" I retorted and folded my arms across my chest.

Raven started to lightly giggle, and the sound was like music to my ears. It was so adorable, I couldn't help but laugh also at my panda bear onesie.

"Now I have a hood to pull up too." I said, and yanked up my onesies' hood. Raven beautifully giggled a second time and pulled up her own hood, which she wore over her oversized black t-shirt and dark blue pajama bottoms.

"We better head back to Robin's room, fellow great mind." I jokingly said as I bowed comically, making Raven laugh once again, causing me to smile as we walked together towards Robin's gray door.
~~~~
Raven's POV 💜
Once we walked in, Cyborg exclaimed,"Took ya long enough grass stain!"

I laughed which surprised everyone but Beast Boy. I just wanted to keep on laughing and laughing all day long and be happy!

Wait...Happy!

She must be doing this to me! No wonder I can't stop giggling! Just wait, tomorrow I'll personally pay Happy a visit, and give her a piece of my mind...

"Okay guys." Cyborg announced, literally slicing my thoughts in half.

"I know we took a brief break from the whole situation, but I think we'd better get back to that." He continued.

We all groaned and sat up.
Beast Boy had placed his sleeping bag next to Cyborg, so I placed mine next to his, but not too close, I didn't want to make it obvious that I wanted to sleep near him.

"Okay Robin," I heard Beast Boy say.
"Spill the organic beans."

Being Robin, he was able to get straight to the point with ease.

"I remember walking into the kitchen to get a granola bar. Then Starfire came over to me and asked if I wanted to hang out with her, Beast Boy, and Raven. I politely declined and she looked kind of sad, so I said I'd think about it. Later, I walked out again to see what exactly they were doing. When I reached the end of the hallway, Starfire walked up to me again and complained that it was too hot. She slipped off her boots and dropped them on the floor. Then she flew away, giggling the whole time. I noticed that Beast Boy's shirt wasn't on and Raven had taken off her cloak. I didn't really think anything of it. Just three friends having some fun. I went back to my room and fell asleep. I awoke to someone knocking on my door. I rubbed my eyes and went to open it. There stood Starfire, her top and skirt were gone. Before I could ask what she wanted, she fell into my arms and was instantly knocked out. I carried her to my bed and found her clothes scattered around the hallway so I gently put them back on her, so as not to wake her up. Then I guess I fell asleep next to her."

Robin finished, but he still seemed to be deep in thought.

"If Starfire stripped because she was too hot, maybe that's what we did too." Beast Boy started, looking at me.

"That makes sense." I lightly commented.

"So we know why you three acted weird," Cyborg said,"and why you two were barely dressed," He pointed his thumb at Beast Boy and I,"But why did Raven have those cuts?"

I witnessed Beast Boy kind of die down, like a candle that just went out. I could feel the same feelings from earlier this morning: He was sad again. It was hard for me to see him this way. Not because I liked him or anything, he's my friend, and what kind of friend would I be if I didn't care when he was down. To make matters worse, he was wearing that ridiculously cute panda bear onsie. How could anyone say no to that face? Wait, what am I thinking? This is Beast Boy we're talking about!

My thoughts were interrupted by a small green kitten curling up on my lap. I was surprised at first, but I began to stroke him and he lightly purred, which made me smile.

Starfire let out a loud sigh. "If only we had the cameras of security."

Robin jolted to attention. "Wait a second, don't we have those installed throughout the tower?"

"I don't mean to brag but... I hooked up the tower with a state of the art high tech security system. Every room is under surveillance by my skillfully hidden cameras. Each one of them captures suspicious activity of any sort." Cyborg answered proudly.

"And you didn't think to inform us of this earlier because...." I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, um....I... forgot?"

We all rolled our eyes in unison.

Beast Boy turned into his normal self and was sitting on my lap. He quickly scooted off and sat right next to me.
"Man, all this suspense for nothing."

"We should all get some sleep, we'll check the feed tomorrow morning." Robin said as he started to lay down on his bed.

No one complained.

"Good night dear friends, have the most pleasant dreams!" Starfire said with one last smile, then turned off the lights.

I got comfy in my sleeping bag and started to shut my eyes, until I felt someone's presence fairly close to me. I opened my eyes and saw that Beast Boy was right next to me. He smiled and whispered,"Night Mama."

"Good night Garfield." I answered.

I shut my eyes again and felt a large hand slip into mine. I tightened my grip and opened one eye, noting that I was currently holding hands with Beast Boy. I smiled widely and thought he looked really cute when he was sleeping. Then I quickly banished the thought.

I couldn't be falling for him, he was too... immature.

But I didn't dare let go of his soft hand.

Yup, tomorrow I would really have to head to Nevermore.
💚💜💚💜