A Beautiful Slumber

{A/N~ For the first time ever there'll be a brief point of view from someone other than our meant to be couple. Just for a lil cute moment, nothin' much. Anyway, on with the story!}

Cyborg's POV 💙
I woke up the next morning feeling recharged and ready for the day.

Sure I made a few mistakes yesterday, but the past is the past, and I can't change it.

The mini computer on my arm read 7:00am.

I rolled over on my makeshift bed and prepared to wake up my little grass stain with a humongous burp.

I imagined him rolling on the floor in laughter and going,"That was a good one bro!" Then we'd high five and laugh and laugh till he complained that his sides hurt.

*sigh* Good times.

But sadly, that didn't happen.

I turned towards him in burp position and everything, until I was stopped in my tracks.

Beasty was facing away from me.... away!

Which meant he was facing Raven.

Maybe I was just overreacting. He probably just rolled over in his sleep.

I went to grab his arm, and that's when I saw that the two of them were holding hands. And they were uncomfortably close, and their faces were literally centimeters apart.

I couldn't believe my eyes, or one human eye.

The worst part was... He was smiling. Smiling! In his sleep, while he was holding hands and being all up close and personal with Raven, of all people.

I never thought I'd see the day.

I shook my head,"My little buddy's all grown up." I whispered.

I decided to leave those two lovebirds alone, so I sat up.

I really needed someone to talk to after what I'd just witnessed, and I figured Robin would suffice.

I crawled over to his bed and was about to tap him on the shoulder, but where Robin was before, I found Starfire, which was weird. I saw Robin behind her, and lemme tell y'all, it looked a lot like they were spooning, no joke.

Nothing made sense anymore.

I slowly stood up and looked at my four friends. It was like they had each paired up over night!

I didn't have the heart to wake them up and ruin whatever was going on, so I slowly walked out of Robin's room and headed to the common room. Maybe a few rounds of Robot Mayhem 3 would calm me down.
~~~~~
Beast Boy's POV 💚
When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Raven's beautiful pale face.

I was taken aback at first at how close we were, and the fact that we were still holding hands, but I just lied there and watched her sleep.

That may sound creepy, but I just loved everything about her in general.

I loved the way her chest rose up, then came down as she slept, the way her nostrils flared the slightest bit when she breathed, so fast that you barely notice it. What was not to love about her?