A Series Of Mischevious Events

Beast Boy's POV 💚
Cyborg, Robin, and Kid Flash all stood in front of my full sized mirror, which was a new addition to my room.

While music blared, I sat alone on my green king sized bed, not at all having any fun.

Due to the fact that I had no choice but to sit there, I was forced to watch them all vainly admire themselves.

Robin cracked open his oddly colored gel, scooped up an unnecessary amount, slapped it on his already over gelled head, and ran his hands through his hair. His dark spikes sprung to life once his hands had left his head and he winked at himself,"Lookin' good."

Cyborg made a series of weird facial expressions at his reflection as he remarked,"Who is this handsome devil I'm currently laying eyes on? Oh wait," he fake gasped,"it's me!"

Kid Flash flexed a few times, sped around the room, flexed some more, and repeated the process a few times. He then lifted up his shirt and stared down at his stomach,"Where else have you seen a bod like this?" He whistled at himself, and I was relieved when he pulled it back down, beginning to flex again,"I'm freaking shredded."

Having had enough, I rolled my eyes,"Okay, okay, I get it. You guys look nice. Can we actually do something now, cause it's starting to seem like you care more about that mirror than you do my presence."

Robin, still facing the mirror, looked up at my reflection,"That isn't true at all, and you know it." He went back to touching his hair,"Why don't you join us? I bet there's something about you that the ladies just can't resist."

I stared at him and sighed, simply having nothing better to do, I made my way over to the rest of them and stood in between Cyborg and Robin.

I stared at myself with a blank look on my face.
Something about me that "the ladies just can't resist", huh?

I furrowed my eyebrows then undid it, watching as the tiny hairs moved on my face. I tilted my head to the side, looking for a better angle, putting it back when I was unsuccessful. I grabbed my lips and opened my mouth, examining my teeth and poking at my fangs. I looked up and noticed my ears in the mirror.

How could I have forgotten my signature feature? Chicks dig the ears!

Just the thought of my own forgetfulness brought an award winning smile to my face.

Cyborg grinned at me,"There yah go."

Out of nowhere, we heard a faint female shriek, but it was drowned out by the music, so none of us acted out in alarm.

"See B, the girls are already hollering at you." Cy told me playfully.

I smiled at myself again until I heard another yell and got more serious.
"Uh, guys, do you hear that?"

Robin squinted and turned the music off,"It sounds like the girls are in trouble."

Kid smirked,"Wow, they need our help already."

"We'd better go check it out."
Robin rushed to the door and quickly turned towards us, signaling with his hands for us to follow him, but without making a sound.

We crept out of my bedroom and into the hallway, leaving the door open to avoid making any unnecessary noises.

After taking an extensive amount of time following Robin, who was being unbelievably slow, we finally reached Raven's door.

Kid Flash shoved his way to the front and confidentially said,"Step aside, I've got this."

We shrugged, doing as told, and he walked backwards until his back hit the opposite facing wall, then he ran towards the door, his entire body passing through it with ease.