Love Is In The Air

Robin's POV ❤️
I walked out of my room, leaving Starfire alone with her thoughts.
Though she may not be the best to converse with due to her constant faults grammatically and her lack of common knowledge when it comes to most American terms, I still enjoy speaking to her.

Come to think of it, we've just spent two hours talking about literally nothing.
I guess you could say it's not really about what she says, but rather the way she says it.

Nonetheless, I had to put our conversation on hold, to check on the rest of my teammates.

I always made it my responsibility to perform a mandatory check around the tower as frequently as I found necessary. Just to make sure things were running smoothly. Especially with Raven and Beast Boy's relationship breaking and rekindling time and time again, eventful things have been happening a lot lately.

It's actually quite odd.

As I was passing Cyborg's room, I heard a faint giggle, followed by what I made out to be Bee's voice saying,"Come on Sparky, is that the best you've got?"
I shrugged it off until I heard a huge thud and immediately bolted back to the door, placing my hand on its frame.

I opened it slightly and peered through.
Cyborg had Bee in a choke hold on the floor.

She seemed to struggle a bit trying to pull him off of her, then eventually gave up, receiving a content grin from him in response.
After waiting until he was off guard, she latched her hands onto his arm, and with much force, flipped him onto his back and sat on top of his chest.

"Ha! Not so strong now, huh big guy?"

He chuckled,"You've gotta teach me how to do that!"

"In due time, babe," She rolled off of him and lay at his side,"In due time."

I extracted my head from the doorway and closed it, glad that nothing too drastic had happened.

Continuing on my patrol, I entered an empty common room. I turned towards the kitchen and heard two voices from inside.

Quite stealthily(if I do say so myself)I approached the designated room, keeping out of sight.

I peeped over the ledge and found Jinx, still in her clothing from the day before, having fallen asleep on the couch during our Titan movie night.

In front of her sat a large bowl, filled with ingredients that she was currently mixing.

She blindly placed her hand on the counter searching for something. When she didn't quickly find it, she frowned.
"Where's the..."

Kid Flash sped beside her. "The milk?" He asked, holding it out to her.

"Oh, um...thanks Wally." She snatched the milk carton from him and began pouring.

"Hey, Jinx...."

"Yes?" She asked, seeming annoyed now.

"Don't you have to measure the ingredients?"

Her pouring stopped and she thought about it for a moment before she quickly resumed her pouring,"There's no need."

"And why is that?" He questioned with a smirk.

"I just know."

He leaned against the counter and watched her proceed to pour the milk a bit more until she felt it was enough and put the carton down.

Still seeming concentrated on the contents of the bowl, she placed her hand on the counter again and mindlessly searched for something else.

Kid ran his hand through his hair and smiled.
He made his way over to her and hugged her briefly from behind.