Beach Beauties

Beast Boy's POV 💚
Cyborg kicked us out of his room because he said, and I quote,"Even though I'd trust y'all with my life, I don't trust y'all with my stuff. So scram."

As you can probably tell, he's pretty overprotective when it comes to the stuff he builds.

Raven hadn't come back from whatever she was doing, so the rest of us decided to chillax in the common room.

I played some video games on my own, while Robin and Star watched TV together.

They both just sat there, a good distance apart.
Neither of them were even focused on the show, I mean, how could they?
They were way too busy stealing glances at each other and blushing the whole time.

I really cannot comprehend why they don't just get together already, it's pretty obvious that they like each other, so they should just... go for it!

But, being the kind and generous person I am, I'm always willing to give em some help. A little "push" might I add, both figuratively and literally.

I stood in front of them.
"Sooooo, whatcha dooooin?" I asked, leaning back and forth on my heals.

Robin just stared at me. Star, on the other hand, was more than happy to explain.
"Why, we are commencing in the delightful activity of watching the T combined with V!"

"Oh...cool, cool...Heeeey, mind if I join you guys?"

Robin gave me this glare, and even though it was through his mask, I could tell he didn't want me butting in.

I had to try really hard to hold in my smirk.

"Why of course, Friend Beast Boy! There is always the room for three."

I smiled and found my way to the couch. As soon as I was seated next to Starfire, I began to put my plan into action.

I moved around a lot in my seat.
"Ugh, this is too uncomfortable." I fake whined.

"Please, make yourself at home." Robin remarked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

I moved a bit closer to Star.

"No...I don't like this either."

I pushed Star closer to Robin and continued to fidget in my seat.

"No no, that just won't do."

I gave one last shove and Starfire landed directly next to Robin, her hand on his, and head on his chest.
They both blushed.

I placed my my index finger on the side of my head and pretended to think.
"You know what? I've changed my mind. I'm just gonna go take a nap. You two can watch without me."

I jumped out of my seat and strolled over to the hallway. When I was out of their view, I turned into a fly and secretly flew back to them.

They didn't move a muscle. Star looked up at him and smiled, and Robin felt her eyes on him, looked down at her, and moved a strand of hair out of her face.

Starfire moved up and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

I flew back to the hallway, turned back into myself, and threw a fist in the air.