A Bat and two birds (YJ Lost bird ff book 2)

DISCLAIMER
I dont own Young justice, Batman or Robin or any of those charicters. They all belong to DC comics. The only things I own are the plot line, Sky/Star, the little extras aka school students and maybe some OCs in the future.

*****Sky POV*****

I awoke to the sound of Alfreds voice calling me to wake up. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"7 miss, school today, I have put your uniform on the end of your bed, breakfast will be ready shortly"

"Whaa, school?"

"Yes miss, we were talking about it remember?"

"Yeah I know but I-I-"

"Don't worry miss, Master Richard has told me that you are smarter than you look. I'm sure you'll be fine"

"Alright, if you say so Alf" I said getting up and stretching.

Alfred then left my room to call Dick, I then began to get changed. My uniform consisted of a dark blue blazer with the Gotham academy logo on it, a deep red tie, the usual short sleeved shirt and... oh no. Alfred had put me a hideous mini skirt. Of course most girlswould love the skirt, but I hate them. How can you defend yourself in a mini skirt? I got changed and rummaged through my wardrobe and pulled out some shorts and slipped them on under the skirt.

I pulled my tie down a bit and undid the top button, "That's better" I smiled un tucking my shirt, I was not a nerd. Luckily, despite the fact ive never had a proper family or home, I managed to tutor myself and I'm actually quite smart... for a kid who was only at school till she was 9. It took a lot of time though, and my one set of parents were kind enough to get me a tutor. I bet your wondering my backstory huh?

Well, as you know, Dick Grayson is my twin brother. Only, he doesn't know this. Before our parents died, I was kidnapped by Tony Zucco. They went on and on about this group or something called Cadmus. I was forced to steal and do all sorts of crimes whilst this Cadmus prepared for me. Two weeks later Tony came in with a tape, he put it on and thair was my parents and twin brother, Dick.

Mum and Dad stood up on thair podiums, each holding a sad look in thair eyes. Dicks, however was the worst, he looked broken, I never knew how much I ment to them. This had truley broken my heart, I looked at Zucco but he simply told me to continue watching. I obeyed and watched as mum and dad swung through the air. Then, there was the snapping noise. Dicks eyes widened, as did mum and dad. You could see the tears in my brothers eyes as mum said his name, giving a weak smile, before falling to her death. I had been broken by that point. Days passed, I committed more crimes, each time I could have run off but, to where?

Zucco fed me and kept me healthy till this Cadmus would need me. I began planning out an excape. There, of course, were times I was caught in mid crime. The Batman and Robin usually sorted that out though. They never saw my face luckily because I always made sure to wear a ski mask or something along those lines and I always wore gloves so they couldn't find any finger prints.

From there, things began to de-escalate, I began to pay more attention to this Cadmus or whatever it was, and soon realised it was most likely going to mean Big trouble. I decided, the next time I'm sent out, im leaving for good.

I did run away, but this Cadmus has been on my tail ever since. From there I found an orphanage, I managed to get adopted, then my  adoptive parents got captured by this Cadmus and I was back at the orphanage, my third set of parents dumped me and Boom! Back in the orphanage.

Then I get chased a couple of times and then I meet Boy Wonder when I'm not committing any crimes and the next thing I know im with Bruce.

I went over to my wardrobe where a purple backpack was sat, inside it were all of my books and a pencil case. I grabbed it and ran downstairs.

And there was Dick gobbling up his breakfast. His hair looked really different. Usually it was messy, now, it was all nerdy like, almost like he ws a new person. I smiled and sat myself down. Alfred placed a English breakfast in front of me.

I smiled, said thankyou and tucked in. When I was done I handed the plate, knive and fork to Alfred and grabbed my bag, Richard grabbed his and we got in the car.

"You'll be fine" he smiled

"You sure? " I asked.

"Of course" he smirked.

"Alright" I smiled sadly. Alfred then started the limo and we drove off towards the school.

AN. first chapter, what do you think? Pleaae vote and comment :D xx Oh and since im British I don't really know what a American school is like, or whether its different at all. So im going to base most of this on my school so sorry about that :/ Also im sorry for the wait! I was trying to learn how to draw people and comics better because I have my first set of GCSEs in may and I have picked art. So, I will try to update but it may not be as regular as the first book. Thanks for reading xx