Chapter 12

I woke up, thanks to alfred,and got into my gotham high uniform. I smiled at my reflection, brushed then straightened my hair and walked out my room after washing my face. I walked down the hall and Dick pushed past me, completely ignoring me. I sighed and ran down the stairs. I had breakfast, Dick didn't even make eye contact. I went back to my room, brushed my teeth in my bathroom and put on a bit of mascara on. I then ran back downstairs and got into the car. Dick, who was sitting beside me, didn't look at me once, then when we got out the car and walked to the school he finially talked to me "Stay away from me, don't come to me, barbara or Artemis at break or lunch, don't even look at me, just leave me alone" he said in a annoyed tone, venom laced throughout every word.

"Dick?" I asked but he just walked off. I frowned and walked into the school. My brother officially hates me. I sighed and walked into the school and went to my locker, first I had Art class.

I walked across the feild and saw Dick talking to Barbara about something, soon as he saw me he just glared. I looked away and continued to leave for class. When I got there I lent on the door frame, today we were sopposed to be doing portraits.

I being able to already draw people fine were allowed to draw a full portrait of as many people as I liked. So I pulled out my scetch pad and a pencil and began to do draw some guide lines, I was going to draw me, mum dad and my brother, Dick.

I then heard the bell go and stopped, I walked into the class and sat down with the other students. Miss Tristham went on about the elements and how to draw guide lines whilst I began mine. I then just stopped and fiddled with my pencil. I couldn't help but think about Dick, how was I going to get him to forgive me... was it even me who needed to be forgiven?!?

He yelled at me, He is ignoring me, He is the one blanking me and being horrible. I was just protecting him. Its not my fault, its his fault! Maybe I should just leave. Being on the team would be awkward with Dick still ignoring me but atleast I wouldn't have to see him everyday. No. I shouldn't put myself out for him, it'd just make him happier.

I sighed then the bell went, I gathered my stuff and put it into my bag. I then made my way to Maths, with Dick.

Once I got to math class I was greeted by a glare, "What the hell is your problem, I still have to go to class you know!" I snapped causing him to glare harder. I rolled my eyes and walked into the class.

Dick looked at me, he looked so angry, I decided to glare back and let's just skip a few minutes... halfway through the class I had, had enough of his glaring, pushing, shoving and just him. So I went off and opened my big mouth, whilst the teacher was talking, "What the hell is your problem?!?" I yelled. Everybody looked at me. Sir had noticed I was aiming it at Dick and said, "Sky, Richard, outside now please, I'll talk to you later!"

I huffed and stood up, shoving my chair to the side, "Fine, come on Richard" I said, filling my voicewith venom. I was not backing down. Me and Dick walked outside and he then talked, "Why did you have to shout?!?" he seemed angry.

"Why did I have to shout?!? Don't you mean why did you have to glare, ignore me and shove me around?!?" I yelled.

"No, I meant what I said!"

"Well, its because of your god dammed glaring! Just leave me alone, you can either shut me out or stop being an idiot!"

"Fine then, it was an absolute pleasure knowing you!"

"Fine, bye" I then began to storm off, "Where are you going?!?"

"AWAY FROM YOU!" I yelled. I then ran out the building and out the school. I made my way to Gotham park and just sat on a bench. Do I leave Wayne manor? Wouldhe regret it or pretend I was never here? Would je still ignore me? Could I go with that? What would Bruce think? Would I get kicked out the team?!? Wally said I could stay at his if I couldn't stay at the mountain. Maybe this will work.