Chapter 7

Friday sooncame around, Robin went to school as the famous Dick Grayson. I stayed at home. It came to three, few minutes later, Dick and Wally burts through my bedroom door.

"Hi" they laughed, Dick sitting on the chair, Wally on the purple beanbag.

"Hey guys" I chuckled at thair over exitement towards seeing me. "Hey, so, you ok"

"Getting there" I smiled.

"Good" Dick grinned.

"So, what happened? " Wally asked.

"Urm, Ninjas-"

"From Cadmus?"

Me and Dick nodded slowly in unison.

"THEY SENT NINJAS AFTER YOU GUYS?!?"

"Guess so" Dick shrugged.

"yeah well... after I told Robin I was his sister, I saw a ninja creep up behind him, so I threw myself over his shoulder, landing behind him, protecting him but sorta getting hurt myself" I chuckled dryly.

"You know, if you hadn't done that, dick could have been stabbed in the back, possibly hitting his spine. He could have been paralysed, you saved him" Wally smiled.

"Guess so, hey Dick, you think I'm allowed a run around?"

"Your stitches will come out" he huffed.

"What if I carry her?" wally smirked.

"Yeah, come on Dick, im getting bored here!" I huffed dramatically.

"Aww, fine! Wally, don't drop her!" he commanded, wally then bent over into a crouch. I got up and sat on his back. Wally stood up smiling, "Your really light for your age" he chuckled.

I smiled and held his shoulders, "Hey Dick, wanna race?" Wally grinned.

"Urm... something tells me im gunna lose" Dick said.

I smirked, this shouldbe fun.

"Okay, you ready Sky?" he askedslipping on some red goggles then passing me some, I put them on. "Ready" I grinned.

"Okay, hold on!" he said then sped off.

"Woahh!" I said gripping his shoulders tighter. Wally chuckled speeding around a corner and running for the door. He stopped and opened the door then sped out. I laughed slightly letting go of his shoulders.

"You okay babe?" wally smirked.

"Yah" I grinned as he ran past a tree loosing his balance almost tripping up. "aaghhh" he yelled begining to trip, if I fall thats him dead, dick will kill him. I got into a crouch on his back as he tripped then lept off, Wally fell into a roll which he wouldn't have done if I were there. I lept up onto a branch of the tree and pulled myself up, so i was just hanging, my waist hurt but I kept quiet. Dick, who was watching from his window, soon came out. By now Wally was up and he and Dick came over to me who was slipping from the high up branch.

To make matters worse I had grabbed a weak branch and it began to snap. "Di-ck" I called down to my brother. "Its snapping, the branch is snapping-"

"Its ok sky, I'll catch you, just let go"

"No, what if you miss, what if... no" I whispered swinging then aiming for a branch, "Sky I promise-"

"Get beneath that branch over there and be ready, if I let go of this one I may bring the branch down with me"

Dick nodded and stood under another branch, the branch I was on began to snap, now or never, I swung more and sprung off, *SNAP* There goes the branch.