Chapter 36

AN. I downloaded the other app called WPBeta and it's fixed :D I think you'll all like this chapter.

four weeks had passed since the incident. Let's just say, after that day ended I was basically forgotten. Wally And Dick were on missions constantly, Bruce was always either working or being Batman and Alfred had to work around the house.

Nobody talked to me cause nobody was even around! I was always alone unless Alfred decided to speak or help me get out the chair and onto the sofa or my bed.

And I was rappidly growing bored. This was not fun at all. I hated it.

So there I was, casually sitting in that chair upstairs, rolling around, then Dick ran up the stairs and hugged me. I hugged him back "Hey Dickie bird" I smiled.

"Sky, I'm sorry I haven't been around much" Dick frowned, then Wally appeard behind him, "Me too!" Wally said joining the hug.

"hmm... I don't know if I can accept your apology" I said.

"Why not?"

"Cause, you need to push me roun the house! Dick can sit on my lap, Wally, you can push, if you don't mind" I said.

"No, especially with me on your lap, its far to dangerous!"

I then did puppy eyes "Pwease?" Wally smiked, "Sorry Dick but that face!" Wally laughed then grabbed the handles and pushed me down the stairs at full speed, I laughed grabbing the arm rests tightly. Wally laughed as we darted down the halls and back up to the main door, Dick held the door open and we flew out and around the gardens at a normal person fast pace due to people possibly seeing somehow...

I laughed harder as we swerved around rocks and then stopped. Dick jogged over, "Oh my god you guys!" he laughed. I grinned, "That was fun!"

"Agreed, so you guys want to do anything?" I asked.

"Urm, sure, but we need to be at the mountain in a hour"

"Oh... okay... so......"

"TAG YOUR IT!" I grinned tagging Dick then wally ran off pushing me infront of him.

Dick disappeared from behind us abdsood he was leaping onto Wally, I grinned, and then laughed as they had a mini fight on the floor. I smirked, we basically messed around until they had to go, then heloed me up to my room and then left, I sighed and put on some music on my phone, I hummed to the music for a bit then I saw a shot of purple energy hit the wall... I thought I lost my powers... I clicked my fingers and a tink purple spark appeard then left, I have a tiny bit of magic left! Maybe... maybe I can heal myself... I fogused my energy very hard then I tried moving my feet, nothing, I quietly chanted and tried again, my one foot moved!!! It was only slightly but it moved. I then remembered how nobody saved me, how I'd been forgotten, how everyone treated me, I was given no attention, I have saved lives and what do I get? Nothing. Absolutely nothing exept two paralysed legs and a lonely four weeks! I saved Dicks life! I saved Wally! I saved loads of people too, hero's need rescuing at times, when Dick was hurt I helped him, im hurt and he doesn't even see me for four freaking weeks!!!

I had been forgotten by everyone, nobody even asked if I was okay exept Alfred!!! I moved both of my legs, well... they work, I tried my magic, it was completely gone, but that didn't matter anymore. I could walk, run, I was back to where I usued to be... but they don't know this... I could do anything and they won't know it was me...

I could be Starling again... or... I could be somebody else. It appears hero's don't always receive help, they're expected to help themselves. But villains... villains are different, Batman always helps them when they need it because they can't help themselves. They need the help, the amount of times Batman and Robin have saved villains life's, if I was one then at least I'd be safe...

That actually sounds like a good idea... maybe I should... it couldbe fun... not like Bruce, Dick or Alfred will notice I'm gone anyways.

I shakily stood up, I stumbled a bit (hey, 4 weeks without walking, not like I'm gunna break out into a sprint) I walked to my wardrobe and dug out my suit... They'd think someone was pretending to be me, I won't be a major suspect. but itd be better if I made the suit different...

Two days passed, and I had my own suit, it was a all black catsuit with a green and a purple stripe going down my left side, I put my mask on and grabbed my black utility belt with the purple and green on. I then locked my bedroom door and lept out the window. Time to have some fun.

AN. :D I really hope you liked it, please vote and comment, next chapter will be a AN announcing the new book where I will also be introducing another OC which actually belongs to one of my best friends but she wants me to put it into a book so yeah, the next book will be quite exciting. :D thanks for reading guys.