Chapter 28

Robin pov

Well, this was just... peachy...

I was chained to a wall, in a white room, on my own. I huffed, they had taken my mask, belt, gloves and shoes which was annoying and I was apparently supposed to be brainwashed soon. I just hope Skylar gets here in time, or at all.

If I did get away though, these guys would keep coming, they're desperate, really desperate. More desperate than wally is for a girl friend.

I glared at the wall, he likes my sister far too much, I bet they'll end up dating at one point. I huffed, that would be weird. My twin dating my best friend, sounds weird to me anyways.

I had been her for three days now, and believe me when I say, it's boring. Just then the door colapsed open and Starling ran in, my mouth was gagged so I couldn't speak or anything which really really annoyed the hell out of me.

"Dick!" she gasped running over, right now I just wanted to hug her, she looked so worried, plus her hair was glowing yellow at the tips showing she was scared. "Oh my god I was so worried about you! I promise I'll get you out of here, hold on!" she said looking around.

I was so glad she'd came for me, she ran over to me and that's when I saw it. The figure behind her. I tried allerting her but she didn't notice in time, once she did, she went to turn around but stopped, I watched helplessly as a long blade poked out her chest from her back where it had come from. The white slits in her mask widened as her mouth hung open and she coughed up blood. Red began to flow from her chest and drip to the floor, a few specks were on my face and I just sat there, my eyes wide with shock, her hair grew a bright yellow all over as she looked at her chest, suddenly, her hair went black and she dropped to the floor, the sword was removed from her chest and the assassin chuckled.

"Thought you were getting out did ya?" he asked in a deep voice.

I just blankly stared at my now dead sister, red liquid pooled onto the floor.

I tryed to hold in the tears, if I wasn't chained to the wall he'd be dead right now. I remembered all the good times we had and all the bad times, she'd just risked her life to save me and she was killed. Tears flowed from my eyes as I stared at her lifeless body. The assasin laughed as he exited the room leaving me and my dead sister alone. I was now alone, I was the last Grayson, my sister was now dead.

AN. ... yeah this is kinda deperessing, im giving you three chapters today to make up for all those times I didn't update... next one will be up soon, just keep reading please... Thankyou, oh and if your wondering, this is no where near the end. Bye :P