Chapter 22

My head hurts, my wrists are killing me and the dude staring at me really isn't helping matters. "Hello, can I help you?" I asked cocking my head to the side, I now realised I was no longer in pajamas, now I was in a all white body suit. "Urm... I hate the colour white, though its not a colour its more of a shade, hey, you listening to me?" I asked looking at him. I looked around, I was in a pod, high up ish, hanging from my wrists, I glared at him "My arms hurt" I said. They remained in the darkness "Soo... who are you?" I asked. Luckily, Dick told me to sleep with my my mask on, of course I obeyed, and the people here let me keep it on which I was really thankful for.

"Hellooooo, its kinda boring up here" I said then I realised there was more than one figure. "Then why don't we play a game?" an all to familiar voice asked as Joker stepped into the light. "Actually, I've changed my mind" I replied quickly. He chuckled and shook his head, "Oh come on, I want to show you my favourite game, its really fun" he said grinning like the insane maniac he was. I shook my head, "Were playing it" he grinned "Its called 'don't scream'" I shuddered and threw a batglare at him. He visibly flinched undermy flare and I held back a smirk.

"Okay birdie girl, you ready?" before I could answer, electricity flowwed through me. I bit my lip so hard my mouth tasted like blood. "Turn...I-it... o-off" I said, struggling on every word.

He cackled and I felt myself passing out. Then it went off, I sighed in relief, I was so going to kill him.

Dick pov

Two days later

Soon as Sky went missing I left the team in search of her, Artemis took my place on the trapeze, so obviously they had usued a net. I had ran off in search of Star but I couldn't find her anywhere.

I came back to the mamsion and Bruce said I should go to sleep, ofcourse I wasn't going to, I needed to find my sister!

AN. im getting the hang of updating more regularly again, homeworks backing down a bit and I have the next two chapters ready for tomorrow and Wednesday :)