Chapter 10

I walked with Dick towards the building. He pulled out his grappling hook and grabbed my arm, shooting us both up to the correct room. I looked into the window as we hung there, "Looks clear, just to be on the safe side-" I opened the window a crack and pulled out a knock out gass ball. I threw it in and it rolled on the floor then exploded. Two ninjas dropped from the ceiling unconscious and two beside the inside of the window.

"Okay, all clear" he chuckled. I nodded, I opened the window wider, "Hey star... don't breath" he said, I rolled my eyes and walked in and took a deep breath, I had made these bombs myself, I aggusted them so they wouldn't affect me due to my DNA, blood type and other stuff that was complicated, since me and Dick were twins, he had near enough the same DNA as me and I knew we had the same blood type (An, I think that makes sense, sorry if it doesn't)

"You can breath now" I huffed, he nodded. Then we heard footsteps, I looked around, "What do we do?" I hissed. Robin grabbed my arm and pointed to a vent. I nodded. "In here, I heard something! " I mans voice called. "That voice!" Robin said quietly, I grabbed his arm and threw a bomb at the vent, the vent cover and the wall around it came down, The men barged in and I threw robin up to the vent, he scrambled in. One man pulled out a gun. "Robin!" I yelped leaping back.

Robin pov

I heard Sky shout me so I turned around noticing one man with a gun, I grabbed her hood and yanked her up then shuffled backwards, she turned over and crawled towards me as we went down the vent, then I heard "GET THEM, DONT KILL THEM THOUGH, WE NEED THEM ALIVE!" I shuffled quicker and came to two different ways I shuffled back into one then crawled towards the other one, now I was facing the right way, it was dark may I just say.

I pulled up my gaunlet computer and took a left, hacked the motion sensors then a pounding came from behinnd us, Starling, who was behind me, then yelled "THEIR AFTR US!" I crawled faster then I heard a yelp then two hands grabbed my leg, Star. I grabbed a vent cover and looked down, they were waiting for us. They must have all exits covered. "Robin" She yelled tugging my leg, "Hold on!" I yelled. I looked back to her, She looked worried and scared, then a grin came on her lips, She reached into her belt and pulled out a knock out gas bomb, my first instinct was to hold my breath, but she kept breathing, "Go forwards!" She said skaking off the man. She then threw one out the vent cover and laughed as the other men fell unconscious. "Ha, suckers" she chuckled.

"How come you're not out yet, or me..."

"I altered them for my DNA and bloodtype so I'm not affected, guess you are similar to me..." She trailed off.

"Okay, cool, we'll talk later, escape now" I said as she pulled up her gaunlet computer, urm... Rob..."

"Yeah?"

"I hacked the motion sensors, thair in the vents, coming towards us" she said.

"Kay, this is out exit" I huffed kicking open the vent cover and hopping out.

"Okay, follow me" I huffed walking out the room and looking down the hall, I stepped out, she followed, then the cadmus workers ran over. "Danmit!" I huffed.

"yup, urm..." I grabbed her arm and ran at the one group of workers, they were approaching from each side of the hall, I ran at them and lept up, leaping on ones shoulder and leaping down, Sky followed my lead, kicking one in the face in the process.

"Urm... this way!" I said running towards a elevator, it pinged open and two Ninjas came out, "Or not" I said running down a different hall. Star then was tugged back, I span around to come face to face with a ninja. "Not this again" I huffed. I noticed Sky pull something from her belt, a... bomb?!? She grinned, pulling out the pin, okay, grenade then. She then threw it back, kicked backwards, elbowed the ninja in the face, then ran towards me, grabbing my arm and dragging my arm, we ran down the hall, No way out "Your gunna kill us!" I yelled refering to the grenade.

"Not if I can help it" she huffed running to the elevator and hacking it, it opened then I heard a really loud BANG. She grabbed me and I realisdd there was no elevator, "Down we go!" She said leaping down dragging me with her as the walls crumbled and fire began. I shot my grapple gun up slowing our fall. I let us go down then stopped it at a door, I hacked it and it opened. We ran into the hall.

"You are sucha risk taker!" I yelled.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just needed to get out-"

"How many other bombsdo you have in there... HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT-"

"You use them too" she said.

"Not atual bombs-"

She gave me a look. "Fine, just dont do that again" She nodded then we saw a door.

Project Gr

"Urm... I don't know if thisis the right one" she said quietly.

"Gr, the first two letters of Grayson... that's my second name by the way"

"Cool  can we go now?" She asked.

"What? Why? We just found what were looking for!"

"Yeah but... I dont think we should go in" She said worridly.

"Why not?"

She shifted awkwardly "It may... be, trapped?"

I shook my head, hacked the door and walked in. Inside were two pods. Why two?

"Dick!" She whispered snapping me from thaught.

"What?"

"We can't be here!"

"Why not?!?"

"WE JUST CANT! " she yelled obviously hiding something, then it all clicked.

"Oh my god..."

AN. >:D bwahaha