Chapter 31

So, were on our way to Wally's house (he was running and carrying me because he wanted to) when Wally was shot in the leg by a ninja. "KF!" I screamed, we both fell, he was yelling in pain and I was mentally debating whether to help him or defeat the ninjas so were not killed. I chose to save us and that ment dodging a throwing star then having a guy run at you with electric escrima sticks.

I immediately dropped down and he ran at me as I dropped, as I slid under I kicked up and heard a grunt, I then lept up and smacked his head into the wall. He was now unconscious.  I grimanced and ran to Wally who was in pain to say the least.

I looked around, Wally told me where his uncle, Barry Allen and Aunt Iris lived. I formed a portal whilst holding tears back, though my mask would hide them if they fell.

Soon we were in a living room, a blonde haired man was sat on the sofa and stared at me, eyes wide "W-Wally was shot, I needed to bring him to saftey, we were on our way here and-" I cut myself off shaking my head, I moved Wally onto his chest and pulled out a penknife with scissors in, I cut out the fabric around his wound (which really wasn't easy) and examined the wound. "Wally" his uncle whispered.

Wally was awake and this was going to hurt him... "Barry, is it okay if I make him unconscious, I'll do it without toutching him or anything, no pain or anything, I just don't want him to be awake, it'll really hurt" I explained.

"Okay" Barry said slightly vibrating.

I nodded and used my magic to  make him unconscious then used my magic to remove the bullet and heal his leg. When it was done I levetated him onto the sofa after Barry moved, "There, he'll be okay" I sighed tiredly.

Note to self, don't become nurse, remain vigilante.

"Who are you?" Barry asked.

"Starling" I smirked then took of my mask, "But you can call me Sky, or Skylar" I grinned.

"Grayson?"

"Yup" I smirked.

AN. sorry it's so short, I had to re-write it three times due to the fact I couldn't get it right :/ hope its okay, thanks for reading :D