Chapter 5

I woke up at about 10. I checked my new phone. Yup, 10:35 AM. I yauned, today I was meeting Wally in the park. I sat up and went into my bathroom and took a shower, I then got into my underwear, white jeans with the embroided black flower patterns and my Black hoodie whick I kept the hood normal with, embroding white flowers on the sleves, pockets, a bit on the hood and on one shoulder. it wasnt covered in flowers, only one or two. I put on a T-shirt with Xion from kingdom Hearts on and walked to my bedroom. I brushed my hair, back to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face then put on my black converse.

I then walked from my room and downstairs, "Hey Alfred, can you cover for me,  im going to town, I'll be back by four" I smiled.

"Of course miss Sky, may I give you a lift?"

"No thankyou, I think I may walk" I smiled then set off. I walked out of Wayne manor and set off running down the road all the way to Gotham park. I waited by a tree until I say a red headed boy with a goofy grin on his face, he jogged over and I led him somewhere more quiet.

"Wally, are you my friend?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said confused.

"Okay, I know your Dicks best friend, right?"

"Right"

"Well, what I tell you you have to promise not to tell him, I just need to tell someone and you seem to be my only friend and the only person who I can atually tell"

"Okayyy"

"Yea, urmm oh Jeez this is hard"

"Ok babe yo-"

"Wally this is really really inportant" I said interrupting him. I led him to a much quieter part of the park and whispered. "I know who you are"

"Urm. y-yeah im W-wally?"

"No, your Kid Flash" I whispered. "And Dick is Robin and Bruce is Batman"

"Oh god you know"

"You can't tell Dick!" I hissed.

"Okay" he said attepting to walk off.

"Wait, there is more!"

"What?" he asked.

"Urm did Dick tell you about a hooded girl?"

"Yeah..."

"That was me" I said quietly.

"Oh"

"And there is something else"

"Man, how many problems do you have"

"Well..."

"Go on" he prodded.

"This one is way and I mean way bigger than the others"

"How?"

"Urm, I sorta found out I'm... Dicks blood twin..."

"No way!"

"Yeah"

"So your parents... and his parents are..."

"Dead and the same, yes"

"Why did you tell me all this?"

"Well, I don't really know many other people" I shrugged. "But you gotta help me"

"You don't want him to know?"

"I dont know, it'll creep him out if I say im his twin, and if I said Im a superhero he'll be angry"

"But you want to tell him?"

"Yeah" I frowned.

"Hmm... wait for him to figure the twin thing out, as for the hero thing, he needs to know"

"Yeah... OK, thanks Wally, how to I tell him? "

"Urm... if you bump into him whilst your... whats your hero name?"

"Im going with Starling, it has a ring to it?" I smiled.

"Yeah, it sounds cool, well just pull down ya hood and go with it, if he doesn't recognise you, tell him"

"Ok, thanks wally" I smiled

"No problem, so your... his twin? "

"Yeah... I don't think he should find out... ever"

"Why not?"

"Well... it'll bring back memories and he doesn't deserve to have pressure put on him, not only he has to look after his adopted sister, but his adopted sister is his twin? Then he'll be all over protective and when im starling he won't let me fight or anything" I huffed.

"I see" Wally said.

"Yeah... I just dunno what to do!"

"Well... I gotta go, but im sure you'll know what to do, text me later" he grinned.

"Ok, laters Wally"

"Laters babe" he smirked then walked off.

I then walked away towards the mannor. Once there I opened the large doors and walked in. It was 2:30 im early. I walked through the hall, admiring every detail. I strolled down the hall silently and walked towards the stairs.

I walked up them, keeping quiet wondering how I was going to tell Dick.

AN. Sorry, I have to stop there, I just watched a bit of black butler and may get it for my B-day which is coming up and I have the urge to write another book, don't worry, this ones my first priority. The bokk im about to start will be published in a few months. Oh... and I may make this into a trilogy... I have a plan that you guys seriosly helped with. Thankyou to EVERYONE who commented, great help. So, hope you liked this chapter x