Chapter 18

Once we were at the cave, Wally zetad to his house, or the nerest zeta beam there anyway, and me and Robin went to the cave, e got changed then met in Dicks room, soon Wally came in his casual clothing and a duffle bag with stuff for tomorrow since hewas sleeping over, he also (hopefully) had pajamas.

We immediately sat in a triangle and Wally got straight to the point, "So, what's happening? "

"Well, me and Sky know what's going on, we know why cadmus want us" Dick said slowly.

"You do? Well, tell me"

"Well" I started, "Basically there is this thing called project Gr"

"Which are the first two letters of Grayson, not a chemical element symbol" Dick added. Wally nodded in understanding.

"Their plan is basically to clone one or both of us, the clone would be sent back to the team and the original will be experemented on, they will be receiving powers and be brainwashed, they will then be usued as a weapon against the league" I explained.

"And you didn't tell us?!?!? Does Bruce know?!?!?!"

"Urmm" Me and Dick said looking at eachother.

Wallys eyes widened" you need to tell him! If you don't I will, guys you can't just keep this between yourselfs!"

"Its not their problem, its ours, we'll sort it!" Richard replied raising his voice.

"NO YOU WONT,  GUYS YOUR 13 YEAR OLD KIDS! You can't solve this, the league has to know!"

"Nobody has to know Wally" I said quietly.

"Sky, if you both get kidnapped-"

"You will be able to explain" I said calmly, Richard nodded, agreeing 100%

"Guys, at least tell Batman!"

"Fine fine,... that means reveling were twins..." Dick muttered.

"He'll be mad, at both of us" I added.

"Just tell him, be straight with it, if he yells retreat" Wally shrugged. I looked at Dick, "Wally, will you wait here? Keep the door open incase we do run" I joked. Bruce wouldn't get that mad.

Me and Dick walked downstairs, "Okay, we'll split it, you do a sentence then me, what shall we tell him first, twinsies or plan?"

"Twinsies, it'll make explaining the plan easier" I said sighing.

"Bruce?" I called.

"Yeah?" he said smiling, man he looked so happy, well, happy for him anyways. This was going to be harder than I thought. "urm... we need to tell you something" Dick said. I nodded. "Yeah, we know what the an is, the cadmus thingy, we know why they're trying to get me and Dick" I said.

"Go on..."

"Well,  go on"

"Well, it is because of a... family issue... regarding-"

"Richard get on with it!" bruce snapped. I jumped slightly and took over. "MeandRichardaretwins!" I said extremely. Bruces eyes widened, yay he understood me, notice the sarcasm.

"What?" he growled,

"We better sit down, its a long story..."

After getting a seat and Wally being spotted and Bruce being told wally already knows, Dick, Wally, Bruce and I went into bruces parents memorial room to 'talk'.

"Explain" Bruce commanded, Dick was first to speak.

"Well, me and Sky are twins, back at the circus we were part of the flying Grayson act, Sky and I would always practice on the trapeze together, usually trying to copy mum and dad. One day Sky didn't meet us in the 'kitchen' of our trailer for breakfast which she was always up and ready for. I was told to check her room, she wasn't there but the window was open, that was the last day I saw her, mum and dad were devistated, then there was the day they fell and then you adopted me and, well you know the rest" Dick said quietly.