Chapter 6

AN. Hi, I made a new book about this group of teens that have to save the world from evil demons, each one is an orphan in one way or another *resists urge to sing* and they each bond over stuff. The main one is called Felicity, Flix as she prefers. I'm actually really exited for this book so please check it out, its called When fate rests in your palms please do read it :) ok thanks.

I walked across the hall over to my room, my black hair bouncing lightly on my shoulders. I stepped into my room and pulled out the suit. He's bound to be out today, if I can, I may be able to find him and tell him.

I slipped on the suit and checked my escrima sticks were still there. I smirked, slippd on my mask and gloves then brushed my hair over. I pulled up my hood then chambered out the window. I flopped onto the vibrant green grass and began to run towards Gotham academy.

I lept onto the roof, right now Dick should be in Chemistry. I ran over to where the chemesrtry class should be then waited.i hung my head down from the roof and sure enough, Dick explained he wasn't feeling very well. He ran out the room and I was left in scilence, I sat back on the roof until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ugh!" I lept up to come face to face with Robin.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I am!" I huffed leaping off the building and front flipping down. He followed then we ran off. "So... I need to tell you something" I said.

"What is it?"

"I... urm-"

"Shhh"

I was quiet. Then we heard it, breathing, not easy to detect, but easy enough to hear. Then I grabbed Robins arm and ran. "I know your identity" I whispered as someone gained on us.

"You do?!?" he said surprised.

"Yup, keep running, I'll explain in a moment"

"Now!" he demmanded.

"But-"

"Now!" I demmanded.

"Fine Fine" I huffed leading him into a alley as some cadmus ninjas ran past.

"Who are you?" he asked coldly. I yanked my hood down.

"Jeez Dick, is that how you talk to your sister?" I huffed.

"Sky?" he asked superised.

"One and only wonder boy" I smirked.

"Haha! This is GREAT!" he yelled attracting attention of the ninjas.

"Well done Boy Wonder, you just got us in trouble" I huffed as they ran at us.

I ran at one and kicked him down then did an uppercut to another. "Di- Robin, we have to get out of here!" I said pulling out my escrima sticks and smacking two around the head.

I then ran up to Robin who was facing about 12 on his own. "STAY STILL!" I screamed as I ran up his back and threw my sticks ant two behind him then hand standed (or handstood) on ones head then kicked my legs out knocking out two, I then dropped forwards and threw the last one over my head and onto the floor.

"Woah..." he muttered. I grabbed my sticks and hugged him.

"You ok?"

"Um yeah?" he laughed.

"Sorry" I chuckled letting him go.

"Its ok" he smiled hugging me.

Then a ninja came up behind him. "LOOK OUT!" I yelled leaping over him and protecting him from the ninjas knife. Unfortunately I got stabbed myself.

"Agh!" I groaned falling to the ground.

"SKY!" He yelled as blood dripped onto the floor.

He immediately knocked out the Ninjas then dropped down to me. Pain shot across my chest, my breathing became ragged and I held back tears.

"Sky, can you hear me?" he almost yelled.

"Yes Rob, please, call me Starling" I gasped out.

"Sure, but your bleeding really bad!" he whispered applying pressure to my wound making it hurt even more, I gritted my teeth together.

"Your gunna be okay, I promise" he said.

"Okay, I trust you" I nodded gasping from the pain.

"Star, im taking you to batman"

"But-"

"But what? Star your going to die if we don't get help, Alfies a doctor, best one in gotham, please, let me take you back!" he pleaded.

"Okay" I whispered trying to get up but colapsing back down onto the cold pavement.

"Hold on" he said relesing my wound, I saw his hand which was covered in blood. I immediately felt sick, picking me up bridal style he began carrying me out the alley. "You okay?"

"yeah" I whispered holding him for deer life.

He carried me then I started to feel dizzy. "Dick, im going to pass out" I muttered.

"No, Sky no, stay up" he commanded walking me to a bench, he sat me down then pressed into his ear, obviously using a ear peice.

"Batman?... Yeah yeah I know im sorry... I know... look I need you to pick me up in the bat mobile Asap... look its a long story, ill explain when you get here just hurry up... yes I'm fine... GOD DAMMIT HURRY!" he yelled. I examined my wound, my suit was damp and a deeper colour, a hole in it making me feel worse.

"R-Rob-bin?" I coughed at the end, I grasped at my chest and winced.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I can't stay up much longer..."

"Star you have to try, please" he begged.

I nodded and in minutes the bat mobile pulled up.

Robin picked me up and carried me over, he sat me in a seat next to Bruce aka Batman and he sat in beside me. I immediately grasped him and hugged him tight.

"Whos she?" Batmans rough voice asked. I pulled down my hood, "Hey Bruce" I croaked.

"Sky" his eyes widened as we began to speed off.

"Yeah" I whispered.

"She saved me bruce, that ninja that went to stab me was aiming for my back. if it would have hit my spine... Bruce she saved me" Dick said superised, voice full of worry. He hugged me close then we pulled up in the batcave.

Bruce helped me out and Dick called Alfie...

*****1 half hours later*****

Turns out the knife was poisoned which would mean im out the game for a while. Bruce was mad I was a hero but also proud. Dick stayed all day everyday before and after school since I had to stay in my room and rest. he even had a sleeping bag in my room so he could stay with me, he is so protective.

On Friday Wally was coming around to see us. Mainly me as Dick had told him briefly of my little accident. it was currently Wednesday. Each day Dick would bring something or find something for me to do, wether its a movie or if its a game. Wednesday passed and soon it was Friday. And boy was it a crazy day...