The 'date'

There may be error most definitely and I'll probably correct them eventually when I get time. Right now I am sick and so tired and I also have to start buying stuff for school (ugh).

********************************
Twenty minutes later

"I can't believe you brought me here." I say disappointed when I look out the window.

"Come on, you told me you never have fun. Well, this is the main place that little kids beg to go when they wanna have fun."

"Yeah well I'm about to be 26 and I haven't heard of a 26 year old who loves the theme park." I say a bit annoyed.

"Come on it'll be fun, just give it a try.

"(Sigh), What do I have to lose."

"That's the spirit." And with that we were out the door and on our way inside. It was really cheap for the tickets, it only coasts 20.00$ for one adult ticket, for the whole day. I take out a 50.00$ bill from my jean pocket and hand it to the lady.

"You don't have to pay for me, I'm not that poor. I can manage for myself." She says.

"I didn't have to, but it would be impolite to make you pay. After all your the one showing me how to have fun."

And if I let a girl pay my fee, it would hurt my pride, but I won't tell her that.

"I know what your thinking and I'll let it slide, this time, so I won't hurt your 'pride'." how'd she guess that?

"Your eyes tell me everything I need to know." She's clever.

After that awkward conversation, we rode some roller coasters and played some of the games around. I m won her a stuffed bunny. After all the excitement, we decide to take a break and eat.

"Alright, I admit it. I actually am enjoying myself."

"I told you." She says as she licks her ice cream.

"Its been a while since I had this much fun in a long time."

"I'm happy to be the one to show you. Anyways, there's one more rides I wanna go on before we go home."

"Which one is it?" I ask and she points at the big fariswheel.

As we on the ride, we start chatting as we look at the night sky.

"Oh shoot, I just realized something!" She says shocked.

"What is it?"

"I still don't know your name." We both stay silent for a second, but then break into a fit of laughter

"Wow, we literally missed the first step of getting to know someone."

"You can say that again. So what is your name?"

"You can call me Na--, um, Nick." I had to give her a different name. Even though she doesn't care about money, everyone and I mean everyone always changes themselves when they know who I am and what can happen to them."