Best day ever

Annabella's (POV)

I have given birth to a bunch of good for nothing children who don't want their mother to be happy and know incompetent fools who are sadly my son's friends. I think ten years is long enough to find a girl. It'd be better if it were the love of his life, but I gave up on that six years ago. Just look at me, I got married at twenty. I have an adoring and handsome husband and two kids that may be jerks who hate their mother's happiness, but they still, are related to me.

Anyways, as I was headed to Saiges house to explain my sons and his friends idiocy, I get a call from my sweet hubby.

"Hey honey, where are you? You know I hate being apart from you and it's been like five hours that passed. Why do you have to torture me?" he says dramatically and I can't help, but laugh.

"Stop being a drama queen. That's my job and I've been gone for half an hour only."

"And if you're not back in less than twenty minutes, you know I will find you and won't let you go again for the rest of the week." he says sternly with a mix of his sheepish voice. Yeesh, why didn't anyone warn me that I married someone this needy. I guess whoever said 'love is blinding' was right.

Before heading back to my needy husband, I give my son a step by step plan on how to get my ticket to grandma-ville-- I meant to say my sons happiness back. Yeah? that sounds right? Oh who am I proving, I'm talking to myself (sigh)........

Nathaniel's (POV)

I knew my mothers plans better than her and I wasn't going to let her fix my mess. I do still have my pride. I decided to call dad knowing he was probably about to start looking for mom anyways. I just helped him out.

My dad hasn't left my mom since high school. He told me the story of how they met and all the adventures that happened. I even remember when he told me that some thugs tried to use mom as ransom money and as soon as dad found out who they were, I was surprised that they didn't die right then and there. He said he almost did kill them, but mom stopped him before that.

Anyways, after that, they were inseparable and I remember every time they kissed in front of my brother, sister and I, we always use to make fake barf noises and such. (Sigh), now I want that........

As I continue to mope about my loveless life, Julio brings me back to reality,

"Nay-Nay you got a text."

"It's my mother. Just ignore it. I am not going through that, even if it saves my life."

"What's wrong with wh---" he began to say, but then opened my phone.

"Man, she is really serious about getting that grandchild." He says as he skims through the text and I just his back.

"So, what are you going to do now?"

"You'll find out soon enough. All you have to do is pick up the tuxedo and learn your quecards." I say as I smirk.

Saige's (POV)

I am such an idiot. I kept moping all day about someone who isn't even mine in the first place. As I was about to make myself dinner, I get a text.

I know you took the day off , but please come to over to my house as quick as you can, it's urgent!!

Nate texts and before I can even think anything through, I am out the door in my hoodie and jeans.

As I arrive at the house, it looked beautiful, but I was still in shock of what I read to pay attention. As I run down the halls, I am greeted by a man in a butler uniform and immediately realize it's Nathan's friend Julio.

"Young lady, shall I escort you to your destination?" He says in a well mannered tone which seems to irritate him a bit.

"Sure?" I say, but am completely confused.

As he leads the way, we end up in the backyard where there is path made up of rose petals and they lead up to Nate holding up a bouquet of blue roses.

As I walk up to him to, without even him saying a word, he hands me the bouquet and then pulls out my chair for me. As I was about to say something, I am immediately cut off by Julio.

"Today's special are our famous steak, with a side of our most authentic red wine to go with it. And for dessert we have red velvet cheescake." He says and then heads back into the house.

"What's going on Nathan?" I ask, finally being able to speak.

As he reaches out to grab my hand, I pull back. I don't know why, but thought I just saw a bit of disappointment flash through his eyes, but they were covered up to quickly for me to be sure,

"The picture you seen, is totally out of context." He says and I am surprised that he is explaining what happened to me.

"Nathan, it isn't really my business to know what you did or didn't do last night. You don't have to explain yourself." I say as I look into his beautiful brown eyes.

"But I do." He says and this time he comes over to my side and hold my hand up to his lips and kisses my knuckles,

"Saige, from the minute I saw you, I liked you, but I was playing it off. What you seen in the picture was my ex girlfriend clinging onto me while I was trying to peel her off of me. The only reason that picture was even taken was because my idiot of a friend never knew she was my ex and thought she was the girl that...I was practicing to ask to be.....my girlfriend in my office the other day." He says and by the time he finished, I was completely stunned.

"So, now that you are here," he says as he helps me stand up. He takes both my hands in his and says, "Will you make my dream come true and.... Be my girlfriend?" He asks and by the time he finished asking, I gave a slow nod before jumping into his a waiting arms.

After all that, we ate dinner and I got to meet Julio and learnt everything that actually happened that day, but through out it all, the only thing that kept reappearing was that, I was officially Nate's girlfriend and I couldn't be happier than I was at that moment.....