Doomed

Nathaniel's (POV)

That idiot seriously had to send me that picture. Oh I am definitely getting payback. When I went back into my office after remembering I left my phone and some files, I turn my phone on to check if I had any messages and I see a text from Julio and it was already read. When I notice the note and watch, I guessed that maybe she seen the text and I wanted to clear up any misunderstandings, but then she says we're only friends and I tried so hard to punch or preferably brake something.

"I've been practicing for a while now to ask her to be my girlfriend and yet NO! I GET STUCK ON THE STUPID FRIEND ZONE!" I scream to myself in the car like an idiot.

Home

As soon as I reach home, I burst in and start yelling, "YOU IDIOT OF A GOOD FOR NOTHING FRIEND!!!"

"What's wrong Nay Nay why so cranky?" He asks confused.

"You just ruined my chances with the girl I actually liked!"

"What are you talking about?" He asks completely stunned and confused.

"The picture you sent, yeah it wasn't Saige, it was my ex who I told Saige that she was my 'first love', so try to guess what she thought when she seen the picture you sent of me holding her?"

As he thinks for a few seconds, he finally realizes and the begins to apologize, "I am so so so so sorry! You know me and alcohol, I'm horrible with it and I do stupid things. Please please please forgive!" He asks while begging.

"Of course I'm going to forgive you. You are an idiot, but you are still my best friend, so no duh, but you owe me ten favours and you have to help me get Saige's forgiveness and also help me ask her out." I say in my strict voice while adding a bit more force to my voice when saying but and and.

"Done and done but, I heard you asking her out to yourself and no offence, but you were terrible! How can I help you with her?" He says a bit disappointed, but I didn't care.

"To bad, you're stuck with me."

"Ugh! Fine!, Oh yeah!, do you have a picture of her so I won't make the same mistake twice." he asks and I can imagine him making the same mistake twice so I do as he says and take out my phone.

"You carry her around on your phone." He says smirking

"Shut --." I say and then flip through the pictures until I find the one from our first date.

"Wow she's ho--" he tries to say, but I give him the look and he automatically shuts up.

"She's what?" I say laughing, and wanting to knowing what he could come up with.

"I was saying she-- looks...like a honest person." He says while rubbing the back of his neck and and I nod while laughing on the inside.

After that he decided that we should get lunch and come up with a plan, but I was stumped between doing that or throwing him off a cliff. I was still mad at him and he was able to tell by the death stares, so he called backup and hid behind whatever he could find until his 'backup' could come, but little did he realize what was yet to come.

Annabella's (POV)

As I was about to call Nathaniel to bring his future wife with him over for dinner tonight, my phone starts ringing,

"Oh hi Julio! How are you doing? It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Yeah it is so how are you and I need your help."

"What is it, but shouldn't you be in a plane by now?"

"Oh yeah about that.....um, sorry I didn't come to visit you yet, but I arrived yesterday and went out with the boys." I was a bit annoyed, but then remembered how crazy both my boys and he is together.

"Anyways, I need you to come over to Nate's house asap, please! And hurry!" He says and by that I know he went to hide while waiting for me.

A few minutes later

As I knock on the door, I am greeted by a smiling Julio and am immediately in his tight embrace.

"How are you Anna? I missed you so much!" He says while rushing me inside.

"Slow down there Julio and I am doing fine thank you for asking." I say and he urges me to the living room, which I assume is where Nathaniel is."

When we reach the room, Nathaniel puts his laptop  down on the coffee table and stands up to hug me, "Hi mom." He says as he embraces me this time.

"So what have you done this time Julio?" I ask knowing what type of situation this is.

"I did not nothing! I just tried to help--"

before he could finish his sentence, Nathaniel interrupts him and says, "He ruined my chances with Saige." As I try to comprehend what he just said, I notice from the corner of my eye, Julio trying to tip toe out of the way, probably realizing what my expression meant I was going to do next,

"YOU JACK---! YOU RUINED MY CHANCE OF FINALLY GETTING GRANDCHILDREN!" I yell as I grab him by the ear and I can see a shocked expression on his face from what I probably just said and also a hint of amusement, but I wasn't going to let him off the hook either, so I grab him by the ear as well,

"Ow! What did I do?" He asks annoyed, but I ignore it,

"What did you idiots do?" I ask through gritted teeth while giving my best sneer.

"I can explain, I promise, but......PLEASE let go of my ear before it falls off Annabella." He pleads and I let him go slowly, but I wasn't done.

Nathanael's (POV)

While Julio tried to explain everything and as well have a large gape between my mother and him, I try to get feeling back in my ear again. As he comes to the end of the story, she takes a huge breath of air and then....walks off? As I try to ask Julio what he thinks, I start hearing loud crashes and then the door slamming hard.

"We're both on her list, aren't we." He says and I nod while coming up with ways she might punish us..............

----------------------------------------

Sorry I've been taking so long, but school is a pain in the butt and since I go to school with my edition, I know what's it like fore her too. So for now I will just be posting but they won't be edited 😜