First day of work

Saiges' outfit for work

***************************

Saiges' (POV)
Two weeks later

I finally graduated. And I am now going to be known as the honour student of class 2017 graduates, how great is that!" Anyways it's my first day in the job and I'm earlier than I should be. Because of my issues of being to perky about work, I decide to go to Starbucks and get a drink. After coming back from Starbucks, I was now still a half hour early, so I decide to just check in.

"Welcome to Winston's incorporations, I'm Jessica, how may I help you?" She says with a big smile and I could tell it was sincere.

"Hi, I'm Saige Morgan, I'm the new personal assistant to Mr. Winston."

"Oh yes I was informed. He told me to tell you to go up to his office and someone will teach what you need to know. Now his office is on the 40th floor so take the elevator, unless you can walk that much." She says and we both giggle a bit, until I reply back to her with a 'thank you' before heading to the elevator. As I reach the 40th floor, an old lady greets me.

"Hello Miss Morgan, my name is Mrs. Smith and I the personal secretary that you will replace. Now, Mr. Winston said that you are a good employee, so I trust you will follow my instructions properly. Do you have a notepad to right everything down?" She asks and I reply,

"Uh yes and thank you for the help Mrs. Smith."

"That's what I'm here for dear." She says as I take out a notepad from my bag.

"First things first, you have to get Mr. Winston his coffee and his schedule every morning at his house, exactly at 6:00 in the morning. Secondly, he usually does wake up on his own, but if he goes out drinking the day before, you have to wake him up yourself with two aspirins and a glass of water. Now about the office work. He already has a secretary that does a lot of his work, but you have to do the rest, but usually it's dealing with his schedule, booking flights, calling people for him, taking calls as well and anything really that Mr. Winston asks. Your office is right next door to Mr. Winston's office and he will call you if he needs anything from you. You might also have to go on some business trips with him sometimes, but he will give you a two weeks notice, so make sure to have a passport. And I think that's it. did you get everything?"

"Yes." I say confidently.

"Wow, your better then I expected." She says in a surprised but happy tone.

"Thank you." I reply back with a big and bright smile.

"Now, go to Mr. Winston's' office and report to him that you arrived."

"Alright and have a nice relaxing during your retirement." I say smiling so much that my mouth almost turned numb.

"Thank you." She says and then heads to the elevator.

Nathaniel's (POV)

As I hear a soft knock on the door, I say on the other line, "Sorry I gotta go Sarah, I have to answer the door." As a relived sigh escapes my mouth, I yell out 'Come in!', so that the other side would enter.

"Um hello Mr. Winston, I'm here to report for the day." As I see Saige come in, I am shocked to see how beautiful she looks in her work attire.