The bar

Nathanael's (POV)

As I was getting ready for the bar, my mind kept thinking about Saige. Ugh! "How am I ever going to man up and ask her out!" I yell at myself like an idiot who has an imaginary friend.

As I try to stop dwelling on the fact of me being an idiot , I turn on the radio and try to focus on whatever was playing.

When I finally arrive at the club, I right away head to the bar, knowing Julio would be there with a whiskey in his hand. The only thing that I didn't expect to see was his 'trying to ask a girl out face' plastered all over him and I just couldn't help but laugh.

As soon as I see the girl handing him a paper, I sneak behind him. Knowing he gets scared easily, I wanted to scare him a bit, but instead, I had to read the note.

The note:

"Never gonna happen. Even in your dreams."

As I try to hold in my laughter, I couldn't and start laughing out loud. I guess my plan did work out at the end because when I started to laughing he said,

"Geeez, next time a warning would be great thanks, cause I don't feel like restarting my heart every time." He says grumpily while taking a sip of his whiskey trying to make himself feel better.

"Sorry dude you know it's fun. I say as he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Oh yeah and tough luck dude I seen the note, but at least think about it this way, you're one less girl closer to finding the girl meant for you." I say

"Am I ever gonna get some privacy from you Nay nay."

"Sorry dude, but you know that's impossible." I say finishing the conversation up. After that I sit down and we both begin to get loose.

Soon after what I think was our sixth drink I say, "You know I always thought you and Liz would make a good couple." and as if on cue, Alex walks puts his arm around and puts his arm around both of us,

"Sorry I'm late. I met a girl named Kate outside and um *cough* lets just say we had a few kisses. *cough*"

"Brochacho! Hey! I just came back and you already ditched me for another girl, don't make me sad on my first day back." He says expressing his famous pouty face.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. So, what were you guys talking about anyways?" He asks while stealing my drink.

"I was saying that Liz and him would look good together, he was going to deny it and now here we are with you stealing my drink." I say while asking the bartender for another one, but much stronger drink.

After a while of Alex debating on which girl should be his next 'victim', Julio asks, "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask this before, but who's this Saige girl that you were embarrassing yourself over?

"She's a girl I met while suffering through another blind date my mom set me for. Anyways, she's the full package and I don't care if I have to embarrass myself, she's worth it." I say and I turn to look at a stunned Julio.

"I can't believe you've finally grown up..."

"How can you say that while you haven't grown up either."

"Pfft!, shut it, you-."

As we continue our night getting drunk, in between our 10th or 15th drink, some girls come up to us. By the way they were swaying, you could tell that they were either drunk or desperate so I definitely wasn't going to waste my time on them, unlike Julio who was probably drunk so he didn't know better. Man, you'd think at the age of 27 he'd learn to hold his liquor, but I guess not. As soon as one of the girls stole Julio, I knew by then Alex was gone as well. Unlike Julio, Alex is a player so it was obvious. As all the girls dispersed, there was one girl left who wouldn't give up.

"I'm not interested little girl, so why don't you leave."

"I love it when a man plays hard to get." She says while stealing my drink. 'What is with everyone stealing my drinks today.' I think to myself.

As I ponder about whether to just reject her or call security, she walks in.

Julio's (POV)

As I dance with this girl who I forgot was her name, I can't help but think, 'I wonder how it'd feel like to dance with Li--. Damn it, 'thanks a lot Nay nay, now she's all I've been thinking about tonight and the alcohol isn't helping. When the music soon changes I decide to head back, but mid way in my tipsy walk, I see a girls arms wrapped around Nay nays neck. "I didn't see her befo--oh you sly dog, you just ditched me for your new girlfriend." I say while a smirk appears in my face. As I think of either bugging their alone time or doing something else that may embarrass him, I decided to take a picture of them. One with the girl giving him the goo-goo eyes and another one with her kissing his cheek. After I finish taking the pictures, I start to feel a lot more tipsy and before I know it, I somehow made it home and am now in bed......

Nathaniel's (POV)

At first I would have been mad at Julio for passing out and making me and Alex take him back home, but he saved me from my nightmare. Last night Jade was there. She came with some random dude, but didn't have the decency to leave me alone. As soon as she saw me, she popped the personal space bubble. I tried to escape, but like I said, she was a bitch. Anyways, when Julio suddenly passed out, Jade passed out soon after and I was able to escape. I'm grateful that he saved my life, but dude he has got to learn how to hold his liquor.

As I start to get changed for work, I get a text from both Jade and Saige,

"Did you have fun last night ;D" Saige sent and I was really happy she texted.

I replied back with, "yeah I did but it would have been more fun with you."

Oh my goodness, she is making me a cheeseball. After I finish texting Saige, I decide to read Jade's.

"Had fun seeing you yesterday, hope next time we get to do something naughty together ;)." She says trying to be flirty, but I try not to puke.

After finishing reading the texts and sending a puke emoji to her, I leave my house, get into my car and head to work.

--------------------------

Hey guys just wanted to know, if anyone wants me to publish the conversation between Jade and Nathaniel I'll do it.

Also can you believe it Jade is back to ruin his life again. (Aka, Queen, bitch)

P.s I know there are a lot of characters so I will eventually get confused with the names so don't judge me if you seen an error I will eventually correct it or my new, awesome, fantabulous editor va_in_the_moon13 will.

(p.s. she totally didn't add in those adjectives while editing. Hah. -V)