Sold me to who?!

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home!", Jimin shouted as he entered his home.

He finds his parents in the kitchen, but he starts worrying when he finds his eomma crying.

"Eomma? Are you okay?", Jimin asks. His mother looks up at him and starts to say something until another wave of sobs come over her.

Jimin looks at his father with a questioning expression written all over his face.

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I sold you.", his father says looking down.

Jimin's eyes start glazing over with unshed tears as he screams. "YOU SOLD ME?! SOLD ME TO WHO?!"

His father starts crying as he says, "Min Yoongi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Jimin is 17, gay, and a senior in high school. He thinks he has a normal life like any other 17 year old boy. Little does he know his parents have been keeping a secret from him his entire life, and he's about to get a wake up call.

Min Yoongi is 22 and the most well-known man in the world. He has never had a significant other in his entire life and he doesn't plan on getting one, that is until he finds out about Jimin.

Oh, and one other thing you should know about Min Yoongi... he's the most dangerous gang leader in Korea.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

What's up my smol potatoes? I just want to say this is my first official story on Wattpad and just to excuse the mistakes. I will try to update every other day so just bear (isn't that the right word?) I hope you guys like it and please, please, please, let me know what you guys think. Until next time my potatoes!